Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] Macro's Bizarre Bazaar
1 2 3
I have a lot of random bits and bobs I'm trying to sell so I can make some money for my planned raffle :) I'll try and keep this list regularly updated with what's for sale and what has been sold. I will sell at LAH and if you can find it cheaper somewhere else, show me, and I'll do a price check! ^^ [quote] [u]Apparel[/u] [item=Solar Blades] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings][item=Chillspike Crown][item=Butterfly's Kiss]x2 [item=Surgestream Coat][item=Mesa Mechanojets][item=Gloomwillow Guide][item=Icicle Chains][item=Shifting Kelpie Mane][item=Starwood Veil]x2 [item=Prismatic Crystalscales][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Beagle][item=Luminous Legguards]x2 [item=Dachshund][item=skeletal chimes][item=scavenger's tatters][item=corgi][item=illuminated runescroll][item=powerpack coat][item=lovely seraph jewelry][item=unicorn guise][item=windbound mask] [u]Familiars[/u] [item=lightning lancer] [item=granite guardian] [item=cragward custodian] [item=hurricane herald] [item=sapling speaker][item=shining goblin] x4 [item=sparkling goblin]x2 [item=blazing goblin] [item=enchanting goblin] x2 [item=enduring goblin] [item=crumbling goblin][item=frozen goblin][item=sweetheart swan][item=gusting goblin][item=bubbling goblin][item=sprouting goblin][item=spirit of shadow]x3 [item=sornieth globe] [item=roc] [u]Skins/Accents[/u] [item=skin: celestial antelope] [item=skin: frozen berries] [item=skin: thundervolt][item=accent: spellbound golem][item=accent: quartzen][item=accent: arcane dancer][item=skin: celestial hues][item=accent: scroll of pells][item=skin: depleted dreams][item=skin: living vein][item=accent: warden's coat][item=skin: icewraith][item=accent: banded owlcat][item=accent: centaur archer][item=wispwillow magician][item=accent: bramble juggler][item=accent: wind bells][item=accent: bamboo falls][item=skin: bamboo queen][item=skin: kingfisher][item=accent: ponderous powers][item=skin: tropic tides][item=accent: leafy seadragon][item=accent: leafydo][item=skin: shrieking striker][item=skin: glade stream][item=accent: dawn breaker][item=accent: twilight oracle][item=accent: sun scatter][item=accent: pixie and whisper][item=skin: hewn spectre][item=skin: festival lady][item=accent: damsel dancer v2][item=accent: nightrunner][item=skin: thunderstruck][item=accent: masquerade of flames][item=skin: arcanists accomplice][item=accent: mother's trinkets][item=skin: pearl arowana][item=skin: augite protector][item=skin: basilisk][item=skin: moon glitter][item=skin: dark generation]x3
I have a lot of random bits and bobs I'm trying to sell so I can make some money for my planned raffle :)
I'll try and keep this list regularly updated with what's for sale and what has been sold. I will sell at LAH and if you can find it cheaper somewhere else, show me, and I'll do a price check! ^^
Quote:
Apparel
Solar Blades Bluffclamber Belongings Chillspike Crown Butterfly's Kiss x2 Surgestream Coat Mesa Mechanojets Gloomwillow Guide Icicle Chains Shifting Kelpie Mane Starwood Veil x2 Prismatic Crystalscales Deeprealm Trident Bramble Mantle Starlight Cloak Beagle Luminous Legguards x2 Dachshund Skeletal Chimes Scavenger's Tatters Corgi Illuminated Runescroll Powerpack Coat Lovely Seraph Jewelry Unicorn Guise Windbound Mask

Familiars
Lightning Lancer Granite Guardian Cragward Custodian Hurricane Herald Sapling Speaker Shining Goblin x4 Sparkling Goblin x2 Blazing Goblin Enchanting Goblin x2 Enduring Goblin Crumbling Goblin Frozen Goblin Sweetheart Swan Gusting Goblin Bubbling Goblin Sprouting Goblin Spirit of Shadow x3

Roc

Skins/Accents

Skin: Celestial Antelope Skin: Frozen Berries Skin: Thundervolt Accent: Spellbound Golem Accent: Quartzen Accent: Arcane Dancer Skin: Celestial Hues Accent: Scroll of Pells Skin: Depleted Dreams Skin: Living Vein Accent: Warden's Coat Skin: Icewraith Accent: Banded Owlcat Accent: Centaur Archer Accent: Bramble Juggler Accent: Wind Bells Accent: Bamboo Falls Skin: Bamboo Queen Skin: Kingfisher Accent: Ponderous Powers Skin: Tropic Tides Accent: Leafy Seadragon Accent: Leafydo Skin: Shrieking Striker Skin: Glade Stream Accent: Twilight Oracle Accent: Sun Scatter Accent: Pixie and Whisper Skin: Hewn Spectre Skin: Festival Lady Accent: Damsel Dancer v2 Accent: Nightrunner Skin: Thunderstruck Accent: Masquerade of Flames Skin: Arcanists Accomplice Accent: Mother's Trinkets Skin: Pearl Arowana Skin: Augite Protector Skin: Basilisk Skin: Moon Glitter Skin: Dark Generation x3
@macrobiiology Hello! I'm looking to collect the elemental acolytes and am interested in buying one of each that you have! About how much would you garner you'd sell them at?
@macrobiiology Hello! I'm looking to collect the elemental acolytes and am interested in buying one of each that you have! About how much would you garner you'd sell them at?
AJOkDLK.png
@Semageon After searching AH and checking prices, altogether, they would be 385,000 T
@Semageon After searching AH and checking prices, altogether, they would be 385,000 T
@macrobiiology would you like pure treasure or would you be down for a mixture of currency?
@macrobiiology would you like pure treasure or would you be down for a mixture of currency?
AJOkDLK.png
@macrobiiology I'm interested in a few items and I just wanted to see how much you're selling them for?
the Bluffclamber Belongings, the Surgestream Coat, the Mesa Mechanojets, the Bramble Mantle, the Lovely Seraph Jewelry Pack, and the Unicorn Guise.

Sorry if it's a lot, haha you have a lot of cool stuff!
@macrobiiology I'm interested in a few items and I just wanted to see how much you're selling them for?
the Bluffclamber Belongings, the Surgestream Coat, the Mesa Mechanojets, the Bramble Mantle, the Lovely Seraph Jewelry Pack, and the Unicorn Guise.

Sorry if it's a lot, haha you have a lot of cool stuff!
Rmm08.gif
@Semageon I'd prefer treasure but if you need to do a mix I'm perfectly fine with that!
@Semageon I'd prefer treasure but if you need to do a mix I'm perfectly fine with that!
@macrobiiology

Would you be willing to trade the Solar Blades, Skeletal Chimes and Windbound Mask for a Wispy Magic chest?
@macrobiiology

Would you be willing to trade the Solar Blades, Skeletal Chimes and Windbound Mask for a Wispy Magic chest?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@BionicOven28

Bluffclamber Belongings- 45,000 T
Surgestream Coat- 60,000 T
Mesa Mechanojets- 90,000 T
Bramble Mantle- 85,000 T
Unicorn Guise- 350,000 T
Lovely Seraph Jewelry Pack- 110,000 T
@BionicOven28

Bluffclamber Belongings- 45,000 T
Surgestream Coat- 60,000 T
Mesa Mechanojets- 90,000 T
Bramble Mantle- 85,000 T
Unicorn Guise- 350,000 T
Lovely Seraph Jewelry Pack- 110,000 T
@Neraida Sorry, I'm not looking to trade for anything!
@Neraida Sorry, I'm not looking to trade for anything!
Oh jeez I might need to save up some treasure first. I hope they're still here when I can afford them. Thank you though!
Oh jeez I might need to save up some treasure first. I hope they're still here when I can afford them. Thank you though!
Rmm08.gif
1 2 3