Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Roulette
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 109 110
While I understand the trading post change... I would prefer it to be updated to be similar to who it was before at some time. it looks so washed out now
While I understand the trading post change... I would prefer it to be updated to be similar to who it was before at some time. it looks so washed out now
swzhP8S.pngtumblr_o4dgmvU6uv1ufp9pbo1_100.png196.png
This update is really great too see but its concerning to see that its based of the premis of buying as many tickets as possible. This means older players that have large stored amounts of treasure could pretty much continuously keep buying tickets making it impossible for smaller players a chance of winning a prize.
This update is really great too see but its concerning to see that its based of the premis of buying as many tickets as possible. This means older players that have large stored amounts of treasure could pretty much continuously keep buying tickets making it impossible for smaller players a chance of winning a prize.
I miss the Trading Post map
I miss the Trading Post map
I waited for this so much! :D Can't wait to see each week's prizes. Tho with my luck, I probably won't win anything. xD
I waited for this so much! :D Can't wait to see each week's prizes. Tho with my luck, I probably won't win anything. xD
Oh my goodness, I love this update! The first dragon in there isn't really my cup of tea, so I'm not too bummed about the fact that hundreds of thousands of tickets have already been sold... I hope there'll be room for the display to be expanded, because otherwise it'll get stuck on 999.999 tickets :D
Oh my goodness, I love this update! The first dragon in there isn't really my cup of tea, so I'm not too bummed about the fact that hundreds of thousands of tickets have already been sold... I hope there'll be room for the display to be expanded, because otherwise it'll get stuck on 999.999 tickets :D
It might be cool if admin made a post next wednesday with just a grand total of tickets purchased, as well as the number of people who bought tickets just so we could see what the average tickets-per-person is, and if there really is this strange, mega rich player out there buying all of the tickets themself to guarantee their win.
It might be cool if admin made a post next wednesday with just a grand total of tickets purchased, as well as the number of people who bought tickets just so we could see what the average tickets-per-person is, and if there really is this strange, mega rich player out there buying all of the tickets themself to guarantee their win.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Wooo! She is here! It's like going and getting some fried chicken! [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/7bafb31d8fea62a749744f143e632aa7/tenor.gif[/img]
Wooo! She is here! It's like going and getting some fried chicken!

tenor.gif
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Bye money...
Bye money...
fUHWFTE.png
Oooooh, she is here! Sort of figured that she'd be coming up after the Trading post update went live. :D
Oooooh, she is here! Sort of figured that she'd be coming up after the Trading post update went live. :D
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
Niceeeee
Niceeeee
Untitleddd.jpg
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 109 110