Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 535 536
Coli froze on me at just about 18:00, on one of my dragons' attacks. This is the first time in quite a while that it's happened, thankfully - I can't find the old tracked Freezing thread, but this seems to catch all the Coli problems.

FWIW, it was the Arena; naturally, it was near the end of a hard fight that would have earned me some nice XP.
Coli froze on me at just about 18:00, on one of my dragons' attacks. This is the first time in quite a while that it's happened, thankfully - I can't find the old tracked Freezing thread, but this seems to catch all the Coli problems.

FWIW, it was the Arena; naturally, it was near the end of a hard fight that would have earned me some nice XP.
tumblr_inline_nj6epdCZlw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhit9xsrc1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhw3ckexo1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhww49faV1r3h1o8.png lZEZOSe.png
tumblr_inline_njhi10xfDw1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_nj6fiuIGx01r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyh4jVHZ1r3h1o8.png tumblr_inline_njhyq13RFE1r3h1o8.png
Just adding my bug report. I havent been able to do the coliseum in months, on either the regular or alternet sockets. I've tried several computers and devices. My friends can log into their accounts on the same computer and they can get to the coliseum on the same devices, so it's some kind of bug in my account.

Thanks for all your hard work. :)
Just adding my bug report. I havent been able to do the coliseum in months, on either the regular or alternet sockets. I've tried several computers and devices. My friends can log into their accounts on the same computer and they can get to the coliseum on the same devices, so it's some kind of bug in my account.

Thanks for all your hard work. :)
Hi! currently I'm using chrome. fairgrounds crashes are getting better, the last few days its been after every game and today it was crashing every forth to fifth game. coli isn't letting me access my party anymore (that is, if I even get to the main page to click to try), but in days past (the last few weeks) I could never get past clicking on the name of the area. it would just load for a while a freeze, coli would crash suddenly, or it would still there and stall. all days I've used chrome, but the same happened to me when using internet explorer.
I've tried both sockets with no luck and tested to make sure my computer could run sockets using the link you provided and such and it passed with flying colors.
Hi! currently I'm using chrome. fairgrounds crashes are getting better, the last few days its been after every game and today it was crashing every forth to fifth game. coli isn't letting me access my party anymore (that is, if I even get to the main page to click to try), but in days past (the last few weeks) I could never get past clicking on the name of the area. it would just load for a while a freeze, coli would crash suddenly, or it would still there and stall. all days I've used chrome, but the same happened to me when using internet explorer.
I've tried both sockets with no luck and tested to make sure my computer could run sockets using the link you provided and such and it passed with flying colors.
Still not working. I've tested 3 browsers, and none of them are working. Switching from alt/regular socket does nothing.
Still not working. I've tested 3 browsers, and none of them are working. Switching from alt/regular socket does nothing.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Hi! organize party began to work for me occasionally when coli does bring me to the main screen. when it doesn't it usually sits loading about a cm from the end or doesn't load at all when I click it. otherwise, when I tried going into bamboo falls, coli crashed right after I defeated the first of three familiars.
before today, I had posted yesterday that I haven't been able to use the coli in weeks and wasn't able to see organie party (until today, now its once in a blue moon.)

Update: I'm getting into places, but once anyone dies (be it my side or theirs) the coli goes to that message that says "connection to server has been lost...etc"
Hi! organize party began to work for me occasionally when coli does bring me to the main screen. when it doesn't it usually sits loading about a cm from the end or doesn't load at all when I click it. otherwise, when I tried going into bamboo falls, coli crashed right after I defeated the first of three familiars.
before today, I had posted yesterday that I haven't been able to use the coli in weeks and wasn't able to see organie party (until today, now its once in a blue moon.)

Update: I'm getting into places, but once anyone dies (be it my side or theirs) the coli goes to that message that says "connection to server has been lost...etc"
Are the Coliseum and Fairground games down? Because the only Fairground game I've been able to play is "higher or lower"; the rest won't load for me even after switching browsers and sockets.
Are the Coliseum and Fairground games down? Because the only Fairground game I've been able to play is "higher or lower"; the rest won't load for me even after switching browsers and sockets.
@Bradamante I'm having the same issue. I also tried switching sockets.
@Bradamante I'm having the same issue. I also tried switching sockets.
tumblr_inline_n141cnO0nV1rvrguk.png
I just had the coliseum reset on me and then give me an error message that I needed to change sockets and I did and got the same error.
I just had the coliseum reset on me and then give me an error message that I needed to change sockets and I did and got the same error.
5130853.png
Same problem with the Coli. I was in the middle of a battle when it suddenly disconnected, and I haven't been able to get back in.
Same problem with the Coli. I was in the middle of a battle when it suddenly disconnected, and I haven't been able to get back in.
I'm having issues now with the coliseum as well where it reset and now keeps telling me to change sockets which i've tried both and the alt link and it's not making it load, yet the fairgrounds load just fine for me.
I'm having issues now with the coliseum as well where it reset and now keeps telling me to change sockets which i've tried both and the alt link and it's not making it load, yet the fairgrounds load just fine for me.
1 2 ... 368 369 370 371 372 ... 535 536