Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] All my stuff
1 2 3
@Dweevil
would you be willing to do random grab bags? :o
@Dweevil
would you be willing to do random grab bags? :o
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Dweevil
id love your red rose flowerfall, red wing silks, sky blu wing silks, and gossamer arm and leg silks-what kind of offer were you looking for , for these.
@Dweevil
id love your red rose flowerfall, red wing silks, sky blu wing silks, and gossamer arm and leg silks-what kind of offer were you looking for , for these.
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
Hi! I’m interested in your food, how much were you wanting per point?
Hi! I’m interested in your food, how much were you wanting per point?
hi! I'm mainly interested in these: [item= Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item= Scarlet Sylvan Wings][item=Siren Sylvan Wings][item=Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle][item=Aeruginous Tail Tatters] but also maybe meat and festival currency, depending on how low you want to go! [size=2]plus I'm a hoarder of everything if you just want to unload random junk at me for a cheap amount of gems
hi! I'm mainly interested in these:
Veteran's Shoulder Scars Scarlet Sylvan Wings Siren Sylvan Wings Faerie Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Aeruginous Tail Tatters
but also maybe meat and festival currency, depending on how low you want to go!

plus I'm a hoarder of everything if you just want to unload random junk at me for a cheap amount of gems
To everyone I will also take treasure at 1:850 ratio

@arlyn BWC: 15g, GWC: 15g, AB: 50g, WW: 30g, SS: 20g, Mainecoon: 100g, LH: 90g
All together I would take 300g
https://imgur.com/a/GPopgHP
Baldwin Materials are there

@lovebite No, sorry

@celestja RRF: 90g, CWS (which I assume you meant by red wing silks): 210g, SBWS: 20g, GAS: 15g, GLS: 15g
All togethter I would take 325g

@Denied I don't sell food by points, I just them at stacks of 99 for around 15g each

@SomethingWitty I don't have those arm scars, SSW: 20g, SSW: 20g, FRTWT: 15g, ATT: 80g
All together I would do 125g
Also I'll sell you meat stacks of 99 if I have any for 15g each, unless they're lower on AH
To everyone I will also take treasure at 1:850 ratio

@arlyn BWC: 15g, GWC: 15g, AB: 50g, WW: 30g, SS: 20g, Mainecoon: 100g, LH: 90g
All together I would take 300g
https://imgur.com/a/GPopgHP
Baldwin Materials are there

@lovebite No, sorry

@celestja RRF: 90g, CWS (which I assume you meant by red wing silks): 210g, SBWS: 20g, GAS: 15g, GLS: 15g
All togethter I would take 325g

@Denied I don't sell food by points, I just them at stacks of 99 for around 15g each

@SomethingWitty I don't have those arm scars, SSW: 20g, SSW: 20g, FRTWT: 15g, ATT: 80g
All together I would do 125g
Also I'll sell you meat stacks of 99 if I have any for 15g each, unless they're lower on AH
im cringe
@Dweevil how much would you want for leg scars, either of the flowerfalls, autumn breeze, or the charming sage lanterns??

(also there's another item I'm looking at but am unsure of what it is. it's on the same picture as the charming sage lanterns, the first item on the second row)
@Dweevil how much would you want for leg scars, either of the flowerfalls, autumn breeze, or the charming sage lanterns??

(also there's another item I'm looking at but am unsure of what it is. it's on the same picture as the charming sage lanterns, the first item on the second row)
5b3Qw8u.gif
mon
she/her
+2 fr
hatchery
coli egg challenge

AjnOqNj.gif
@Dweevil

I'll send you a cr for all the apparel!
@Dweevil

I'll send you a cr for all the apparel!
Tiat4CN.png
@Dweevil what for these? If it is to much I will just take the ghost flame... [item=Ghost flame collar] [item=Ghost flame cloak] [item=Ghost flame candles] [item=Ghost flame wing ribbon] [item=Ghost flame headpiece] [item=Ghost flame tail jewel] [item=Ghost flame tail ribbon] [item=Starlight guise] [item=Solar flame headpiece] [item=Solar flame collar] [item=Solar flame cloak] [item=Solar flame wing ribbon] [item=Solar flame tail jewel]
@Dweevil what for these? If it is to much I will just take the ghost flame...
Ghost Flame Collar
Ghost Flame Cloak
Ghost Flame Candles
Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Ghost Flame Headpiece
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Starlight Guise
Solar Flame Headpiece
Solar Flame Collar
Solar Flame Cloak
Solar Flame Wing Ribbon
Solar Flame Tail Jewel
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Will also accept treasure at 1:850 ratio @galaxied [item="Onyx Seraph Necklace"] You mean this? For the items: VLS: 30g, RRFF: 90g (have to wait and see if the other person wants them still), VF: 25g, AB: 50g, CSL: 90g All together I would take 270g for them all (with the RRFF) or 185g without it @Freeshavacado GFCo: 5g, GFCl: 8g, GFCa: 30g, GFWR: 15g, GFH: 5g, GFTJ: 7g, GFTR: 7g, SG: 90g, SFH: 30g, SFCo: 30g, SFCl: 50g, SFWR: 50g, SFTJ: 20g All together I would take 330g
Will also accept treasure at 1:850 ratio

@galaxied Onyx Seraph Necklace You mean this?
For the items: VLS: 30g, RRFF: 90g (have to wait and see if the other person wants them still), VF: 25g, AB: 50g, CSL: 90g
All together I would take 270g for them all (with the RRFF) or 185g without it

@Freeshavacado GFCo: 5g, GFCl: 8g, GFCa: 30g, GFWR: 15g, GFH: 5g, GFTJ: 7g, GFTR: 7g, SG: 90g, SFH: 30g, SFCo: 30g, SFCl: 50g, SFWR: 50g, SFTJ: 20g
All together I would take 330g
im cringe
@Dweevil what for just the starlight guise?
@Dweevil what for just the starlight guise?
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
1 2 3