Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coadolls - foddart - CLOSED
@corpsekid yeah, feel free to name them! if u dont ill just use the random thing

@threeeyedraven you can if you want to! i dont mind either way. i was lowkey planning on leveling them anyway!
@corpsekid yeah, feel free to name them! if u dont ill just use the random thing

@threeeyedraven you can if you want to! i dont mind either way. i was lowkey planning on leveling them anyway!
@corpsekid @threeeyedraven
hey! i just wanted to update u both on the status of the adoptables! i almost have them all finished, i just havent been able to find any time to work on them because i got super busy unexpectedly with school, work and my friends and family wanting to do stuff. i promise ill work on them and get them to you as soon as i get some free time!
@corpsekid @threeeyedraven
hey! i just wanted to update u both on the status of the adoptables! i almost have them all finished, i just havent been able to find any time to work on them because i got super busy unexpectedly with school, work and my friends and family wanting to do stuff. i promise ill work on them and get them to you as soon as i get some free time!
Thanks for the update! Take your time, I don't mind waiting.
Thanks for the update! Take your time, I don't mind waiting.
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
i have sent the dolls to their owners via pm! i think i might close this again because i realize now that school is kinda kickin my behind already, but maybe ill get back to it again :o
i have sent the dolls to their owners via pm! i think i might close this again because i realize now that school is kinda kickin my behind already, but maybe ill get back to it again :o
@maxbot
Could i reserve a spot for when you open back up?
If yes, could you please pm me, i have a couple questions! Thanks either way :)
@maxbot
Could i reserve a spot for when you open back up?
If yes, could you please pm me, i have a couple questions! Thanks either way :)