Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Killian's Accents | Henna Dancer!!
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46
@Morvudd

ahhh thank you so much for your interest!!! I've put you down for both accents, and I need payment - 500g or 500k treasure - up front for the rainbow henna one, since I'm about to submit it :D I'll ping you when the other one is up for payment~
@Morvudd

ahhh thank you so much for your interest!!! I've put you down for both accents, and I need payment - 500g or 500k treasure - up front for the rainbow henna one, since I'm about to submit it :D I'll ping you when the other one is up for payment~
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu Hello! I'm pretty certain I would like a copy of the regular Henna dance, but could I get a preview of rainbow on this guy, just in case please? It's so beautiful!!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44052335] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440524/44052335_350.png[/img] [/url]
@hakuryu Hello! I'm pretty certain I would like a copy of the regular Henna dance, but could I get a preview of rainbow on this guy, just in case please? It's so beautiful!!!

44052335_350.png
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
@Ionicbondie sure thing! lemme know what you decision is :D [img]http://juhaku.com/imagehost/images/Ionicbondie.png[/img]
@Ionicbondie

sure thing! lemme know what you decision is :D

Ionicbondie.png
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu thank you! after much deliberation, I have to stick with the original henna dancer. i think it'll go better with my other skydancers in case i decide to switch things up. I'll send you the gems now!
@hakuryu thank you! after much deliberation, I have to stick with the original henna dancer. i think it'll go better with my other skydancers in case i decide to switch things up. I'll send you the gems now!
tumblr_mofd1gwXLn1qgawlzo1_500.gif
@Ionicbondie

that makes sense! thank you so much, and I'll mark you down as paid :D
@Ionicbondie

that makes sense! thank you so much, and I'll mark you down as paid :D
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu
May I have a slot for Sparkle Wings female?
@hakuryu
May I have a slot for Sparkle Wings female?
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@hakuryu

I'll take a slot :D lmk when you want payment~
@hakuryu

I'll take a slot :D lmk when you want payment~
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
@Nesu

sure thing! there aren't many slots filled yet, so I'll ping you when I need payment :D

@Kirmon64

sounds good! I'd like payment now, since I just submitted the blueprints for approval. thanks! :D
@Nesu

sure thing! there aren't many slots filled yet, so I'll ping you when I need payment :D

@Kirmon64

sounds good! I'd like payment now, since I just submitted the blueprints for approval. thanks! :D
whalesbone.png
@hakuryu
A slot for Rainbow Henna Dancer, please? ouo?
@hakuryu
A slot for Rainbow Henna Dancer, please? ouo?
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif
i1uQCGl.pngpmYjKRO.png61ndfrX.pngspuQhFQ.pngDqRWEUv.png
@Xemriss

sure thing! I'd like payment - 500g or 500k treasure - up front, since I'll be submitting it asap! thanks :D
@Xemriss

sure thing! I'd like payment - 500g or 500k treasure - up front, since I'll be submitting it asap! thanks :D
whalesbone.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 45 46