Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Blue's TG Coatls (CLOSING)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41
Last call!
Last call!
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
CLOSED FOR DRAWING
CLOSED FOR DRAWING
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@Keera @rahstis @brain4puzzles @NatsuTaka @Kittah @Foxdeamon @RainbowChibee @Krysse @Sylvette @Gryphonlady @BeingOfNature @oldred100 @Impatiens @FreedomRoe01 @Skyler @Dragockon @Lyndis @Hepatica @Azurrys @Eitr @Melete @Fellis @beBlueberry @Lunadora @sisyphus @MoonRoseDragon @Orlaithia @Miyukihime @Ziska @Giggafreeze @Vitaira @rayn @obscuresoul @twilyghtpanda

*drumroll* Okay and the lemon circuit coatl boy goes to....
Quote:
/rolldie 1542
==> 1223
Giggafreeze - that's you!!!

Lemme know if you want him! xD He's on page 32 if you want to look. Midnight/navy/lemon.
@Keera @rahstis @brain4puzzles @NatsuTaka @Kittah @Foxdeamon @RainbowChibee @Krysse @Sylvette @Gryphonlady @BeingOfNature @oldred100 @Impatiens @FreedomRoe01 @Skyler @Dragockon @Lyndis @Hepatica @Azurrys @Eitr @Melete @Fellis @beBlueberry @Lunadora @sisyphus @MoonRoseDragon @Orlaithia @Miyukihime @Ziska @Giggafreeze @Vitaira @rayn @obscuresoul @twilyghtpanda

*drumroll* Okay and the lemon circuit coatl boy goes to....
Quote:
/rolldie 1542
==> 1223
Giggafreeze - that's you!!!

Lemme know if you want him! xD He's on page 32 if you want to look. Midnight/navy/lemon.
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
^_^ I've got some stuff to add to the consolation prizes once the coatl is settled, so hopefully people will get something they like even though they missed out on the coatl. But let's confirm Giggafreeze wants him first~
^_^ I've got some stuff to add to the consolation prizes once the coatl is settled, so hopefully people will get something they like even though they missed out on the coatl. But let's confirm Giggafreeze wants him first~
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@BlueTrillium

Omg I would absolutely love that little boy. Thank you sooooo much!!!!
@BlueTrillium

Omg I would absolutely love that little boy. Thank you sooooo much!!!!
@Giggafreeze - you're welcome! Give me a sec and I will set up the crossroads.

@Everyone else - hang in there and I'll draw a few more names, and list consolation options ^_^
@Giggafreeze - you're welcome! Give me a sec and I will set up the crossroads.

@Everyone else - hang in there and I'll draw a few more names, and list consolation options ^_^
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Other Prizes

Okay! I am starting to draw for the other prizes, then! Here are your options:

1) You can pick anything from the instant win post on the first page! This includes several RTB dragons as well as some item packs. I am actually working on adding a couple more item packs (mostly leftovers from my St Pats raffle xD) so if you like items but want to see what's being added before picking, let me know and I'll hurry my butt up to get the rest up there faster.

2) Don't want the prizes, or need food more? Let me know what you need and I will give you 200 food points of stuff! (Note: I can probably only afford to do this once for seafood, but other food types should be ok for multiple packs)

3) I actually have 2 more of those white/blue snapper babies hatching on Monday. If you would like one of them, just let me know.

3) Reserves: Please note, this is not outright winning dragons anymore and you may still have to pay something if you take this option. But if you choose, you can apply your ticket amount (including free tickets) towards a discount on a reserve of one of my pairs. I will take a max of 3 reserves on each pair. This includes Lucent and Jade! Also included would be my two iri/shim/gem-crackle imp pairs, my near-triple storm imp pair, the white/blue snapper pair (after these two eggs hatch), my super-green tiger/seraph snapper/ridge pair, my earthy tiger/shim PC pair, my golden iri/shim/gem-belly guardian pair, and possibly others - just ask if you're interested! Sorry, Natsu and Xia (my green coatl/wc pair) are not eligible as they already have a full reserve list.

OKAY that's out of the way. Here are the first three!
1) 412 ==> @Krysse
2) 1123 ==> @Ziska
3) 1230 ==> @Dragockon

Please post your choices! (Ziska please post 2, Dragockon please post 3, in the order of most wanted, in case the people in front of you take your first picks)

I'll wait 24 hours and then put you back in the pool if you haven't responded.
Other Prizes

Okay! I am starting to draw for the other prizes, then! Here are your options:

1) You can pick anything from the instant win post on the first page! This includes several RTB dragons as well as some item packs. I am actually working on adding a couple more item packs (mostly leftovers from my St Pats raffle xD) so if you like items but want to see what's being added before picking, let me know and I'll hurry my butt up to get the rest up there faster.

2) Don't want the prizes, or need food more? Let me know what you need and I will give you 200 food points of stuff! (Note: I can probably only afford to do this once for seafood, but other food types should be ok for multiple packs)

3) I actually have 2 more of those white/blue snapper babies hatching on Monday. If you would like one of them, just let me know.

3) Reserves: Please note, this is not outright winning dragons anymore and you may still have to pay something if you take this option. But if you choose, you can apply your ticket amount (including free tickets) towards a discount on a reserve of one of my pairs. I will take a max of 3 reserves on each pair. This includes Lucent and Jade! Also included would be my two iri/shim/gem-crackle imp pairs, my near-triple storm imp pair, the white/blue snapper pair (after these two eggs hatch), my super-green tiger/seraph snapper/ridge pair, my earthy tiger/shim PC pair, my golden iri/shim/gem-belly guardian pair, and possibly others - just ask if you're interested! Sorry, Natsu and Xia (my green coatl/wc pair) are not eligible as they already have a full reserve list.

OKAY that's out of the way. Here are the first three!
1) 412 ==> @Krysse
2) 1123 ==> @Ziska
3) 1230 ==> @Dragockon

Please post your choices! (Ziska please post 2, Dragockon please post 3, in the order of most wanted, in case the people in front of you take your first picks)

I'll wait 24 hours and then put you back in the pool if you haven't responded.
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
Lol, since I'm going to bed soon, thought I'd draw a couple more names for the overnight.

4) 1165 ==> @brain4puzzles
5) 524 ==> @Lunadora

You guys have the same options as up there. Brain4puzzles please post 4 choices, Lunadora please post five. xD

Hopefully I'll be able to deliver some prizes and draw more winners in the morning!!!
Lol, since I'm going to bed soon, thought I'd draw a couple more names for the overnight.

4) 1165 ==> @brain4puzzles
5) 524 ==> @Lunadora

You guys have the same options as up there. Brain4puzzles please post 4 choices, Lunadora please post five. xD

Hopefully I'll be able to deliver some prizes and draw more winners in the morning!!!
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
@BlueTrillium

Thank you.

1. female imp red/platinum/lavender iri/shim/gembond - RTB!!
2. female imp midnight tiger / mulberry shimmer/ stonewash
3. female imp storm iri/ navy shimmer / storm underbelly
4. male snapper ice/blue/navy iri/shim/gembond - RTB!!
@BlueTrillium

Thank you.

1. female imp red/platinum/lavender iri/shim/gembond - RTB!!
2. female imp midnight tiger / mulberry shimmer/ stonewash
3. female imp storm iri/ navy shimmer / storm underbelly
4. male snapper ice/blue/navy iri/shim/gembond - RTB!!
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@BlueTrillium Yay prizes! :D

1. male imp violet/maize/rose iri/shim/gem
2. Female imp storm/navy/storm iri/shim/underbelly
@BlueTrillium Yay prizes! :D

1. male imp violet/maize/rose iri/shim/gem
2. Female imp storm/navy/storm iri/shim/underbelly
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 40 41