Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tidalclan||WC RP(Open^^)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'll quickly make the last prophecy cat so we can start~
Oh and I'm subbed so no need to ping<3
I'll quickly make the last prophecy cat so we can start~
Oh and I'm subbed so no need to ping<3
I am currently online/offline
Sorry fellow RPer's, I went through a rough patch in RL but will do my best to make it up to all of you and reply to all the RP's as soon as I can
Name: Silversky
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Clan: Tidal Clan

Siblings: Blueflower
Mate: Lionfrost (Deceased; Died from a rock that fell on him; Is currently in Star Clan)
Kits: None (Expecting)
Crush: None (Open)

Description: Silversky is a scrawny silver she-cat with amber eyes.
Personality: Silversky is extremely dependable, making her a great friend to have. She is very loyal and affectionate. However, change is something she's not very good at nor does she embrace it. She likes living comfortably, so she might come across as lazy to most. Really, she just wants to live life comfortably and is very stubborn when it comes to this.
Other:
Name: Silversky
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Clan: Tidal Clan

Siblings: Blueflower
Mate: Lionfrost (Deceased; Died from a rock that fell on him; Is currently in Star Clan)
Kits: None (Expecting)
Crush: None (Open)

Description: Silversky is a scrawny silver she-cat with amber eyes.
Personality: Silversky is extremely dependable, making her a great friend to have. She is very loyal and affectionate. However, change is something she's not very good at nor does she embrace it. She likes living comfortably, so she might come across as lazy to most. Really, she just wants to live life comfortably and is very stubborn when it comes to this.
Other:
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
@Leraa
accepted!
@Leraa
accepted!
Sorry fellow RPer's, I went through a rough patch in RL but will do my best to make it up to all of you and reply to all the RP's as soon as I can
StormStar || Male || Leader
He woke up as the sunlight reached his nest. Blinking open his eyes and yawning he sniffed the air. Where was Seapup? He felt something stir in his heart. That other male had Stormstar head over tail in love. He knew some of the clanmates disagreed, some more than others. A picture of Thornheart's scowling face entered his mind and he quickly banished it. He got out of his nest, stretching his well-muscled body. He perked his ears as he heard movement at the den entrance. Excitement filled his belly, was it Seapup brining him breakfast? No. He had to stop this. He was the leader of Tidalclan, not some love-sick she-cat. But alas he could not escape his wild emotions.

Thornheart || Male || Warrior
He scowled at the leader's den from his spot next to the fresh-kill pile. What was that mouse-brain thinking? Letting somecat so young become deputy? Oh but he had seen the looks those two share. It was infuriating! He bit down hard on his chosen mouse with all the hatred he could muster, eating his prey in two gulps of anger. He then proceeded to groom himself in quick angry motions all the while his tail was flicking in annoyance.

Ravenflight || Female || Warrior
She yawned and stretched in her nest, careful not to bump anyone. Quietly she made her way out the warrior's den and immediately spotted Thornheart. She winced as he ate his mouse, that was some anger he had there. She slipped a fish from the pile and moved far away from Thornheart to eat in peace.

Thunderclaw || Male || Warrior
He snored gently in his sleep, he had been on the night patrol and his paws ached.

Seagullpaw || Female || Apprentice
She twitched in her sleep, not a care in the world. In her dream she was Seagullstar, leader of Tidalclan! All the other cats were praising her and bringing her presents. She had never seen so much fresh-kill in her life! She gobbled down everything but then her tummy began to ache,"No more, please...I'm stuffed..." she spoke out loud.
StormStar || Male || Leader
He woke up as the sunlight reached his nest. Blinking open his eyes and yawning he sniffed the air. Where was Seapup? He felt something stir in his heart. That other male had Stormstar head over tail in love. He knew some of the clanmates disagreed, some more than others. A picture of Thornheart's scowling face entered his mind and he quickly banished it. He got out of his nest, stretching his well-muscled body. He perked his ears as he heard movement at the den entrance. Excitement filled his belly, was it Seapup brining him breakfast? No. He had to stop this. He was the leader of Tidalclan, not some love-sick she-cat. But alas he could not escape his wild emotions.

Thornheart || Male || Warrior
He scowled at the leader's den from his spot next to the fresh-kill pile. What was that mouse-brain thinking? Letting somecat so young become deputy? Oh but he had seen the looks those two share. It was infuriating! He bit down hard on his chosen mouse with all the hatred he could muster, eating his prey in two gulps of anger. He then proceeded to groom himself in quick angry motions all the while his tail was flicking in annoyance.

Ravenflight || Female || Warrior
She yawned and stretched in her nest, careful not to bump anyone. Quietly she made her way out the warrior's den and immediately spotted Thornheart. She winced as he ate his mouse, that was some anger he had there. She slipped a fish from the pile and moved far away from Thornheart to eat in peace.

Thunderclaw || Male || Warrior
He snored gently in his sleep, he had been on the night patrol and his paws ached.

Seagullpaw || Female || Apprentice
She twitched in her sleep, not a care in the world. In her dream she was Seagullstar, leader of Tidalclan! All the other cats were praising her and bringing her presents. She had never seen so much fresh-kill in her life! She gobbled down everything but then her tummy began to ache,"No more, please...I'm stuffed..." she spoke out loud.
Blueflower crept silently into the nursery where her sister was staying. Her fur glistening underneath the blinding sunlight. She smiled once she reached the nursery. She had snatched something from the kill pile for Silversky, hoping it'd somewhat satisfy the silver she-cat. As she was known for her large appetite.

Blueflower entered the nursery. "Hello! Hello! One mouse for Silversky!" She called out. Recognising the silver fur immediately. She walked up to her. Silversky then turned to face her sister. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the flower who's come to visit me." She giggled, sitting up. Her belly swollen from her unborn kits.

Blueflower rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, now shut up and eat. You got a whole day of napping ahead." She grinned, setting the mouse next to her.
Blueflower crept silently into the nursery where her sister was staying. Her fur glistening underneath the blinding sunlight. She smiled once she reached the nursery. She had snatched something from the kill pile for Silversky, hoping it'd somewhat satisfy the silver she-cat. As she was known for her large appetite.

Blueflower entered the nursery. "Hello! Hello! One mouse for Silversky!" She called out. Recognising the silver fur immediately. She walked up to her. Silversky then turned to face her sister. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the flower who's come to visit me." She giggled, sitting up. Her belly swollen from her unborn kits.

Blueflower rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay, now shut up and eat. You got a whole day of napping ahead." She grinned, setting the mouse next to her.
GLADEKEEPER_sig.png
GrimmSkrillex, I added stonetrees family to his bio if you want to add them to the thing.)

OrcaPaw~Male~Apprentice
Orcapaw stretched slightly in his nest, eyeing the sleeping apprentice with an amused smirk before doing his regular tiptoe walk to the fresh kill pile. He seen the angered warrior and the dark colored shecat eat before grabbing a mouse from the pile.

Stonetree~Male~Med-cat
Stonetree sat in his den, organizing herbs and making of mental note of the ones missing. He hummed a simple tune that his mother used to sing to him as I kit, the pain of remembering was no more because he knew he'd rejoin them soon.
GrimmSkrillex, I added stonetrees family to his bio if you want to add them to the thing.)

OrcaPaw~Male~Apprentice
Orcapaw stretched slightly in his nest, eyeing the sleeping apprentice with an amused smirk before doing his regular tiptoe walk to the fresh kill pile. He seen the angered warrior and the dark colored shecat eat before grabbing a mouse from the pile.

Stonetree~Male~Med-cat
Stonetree sat in his den, organizing herbs and making of mental note of the ones missing. He hummed a simple tune that his mother used to sing to him as I kit, the pain of remembering was no more because he knew he'd rejoin them soon.
Smokedancer | Warrior | Female

Smokedancer would be curled into a near perfect ball upon the first beams of light streaming down from the sky. Hopefully it wasn't too late as she slowly opened her eyes then stood with a yawn. Stretching the stiffness from her body she looked around to see whom was still around before poking her head out the door.

Duskwhisker | Warrior | Male

Duskwhisker woke similar to Smokedancer in that he too stretched out his body and limbs before shaking himself. Not a morning person he seemed to wear a frown on his face as he 'politely' somewhat pushed his way past Smokedancer. The she-cat squinting briefly before curling her tail and smiling. The tom was heading towards the fresh kill pile like many would be.
Smokedancer | Warrior | Female

Smokedancer would be curled into a near perfect ball upon the first beams of light streaming down from the sky. Hopefully it wasn't too late as she slowly opened her eyes then stood with a yawn. Stretching the stiffness from her body she looked around to see whom was still around before poking her head out the door.

Duskwhisker | Warrior | Male

Duskwhisker woke similar to Smokedancer in that he too stretched out his body and limbs before shaking himself. Not a morning person he seemed to wear a frown on his face as he 'politely' somewhat pushed his way past Smokedancer. The she-cat squinting briefly before curling her tail and smiling. The tom was heading towards the fresh kill pile like many would be.
Seapup - Deputy - Male
ping; @GrimmSkrillex
(sorry I always ping xD)

"Stormstar." The warrior's frame broke the heavy light that dripped between the cracks of the den and covered the leader in a blushing orange shade. His chest pushed out and his ears drawn so high that they could reach the top of the den if he just stood on his tippy toes. The warm smile that was on his lips when he first met Stormstar seemed as if had never moved, always etched on the curving rubber lips of his. "Thought I would bring you something." He motioned his head down to the piece of prey. Hopefully, the leader would take the prey without another.. embarrassing action. Seapup wasn't one to cause a problem but he had noticed his heart a beat a little fast each time he was near his leader, and sometimes he left as if Stormstar felt the very same thing.

Milksong - Queen - Female
ping; @Omegajupiter

As the tall fae began to walk towards the medicine den her eyes twitched. She had been here a few times. Once when a friend of hers was giving birth, and the other when her mate had died. Each time, before she entered the den, she could always hear the sweet tune the tom-cat always hummed. "I see he is still practising his musical talent." Poking her head into the den a frown pulled at the edges of her lips. She had been trying to poke fun at the cat, making a joke, but with the look that washed over her glossy eyes and her down twisted face, it was easy to assume she was upset. "I presumed it would be best to have a checkup of shorts."
Seapup - Deputy - Male
ping; @GrimmSkrillex
(sorry I always ping xD)

"Stormstar." The warrior's frame broke the heavy light that dripped between the cracks of the den and covered the leader in a blushing orange shade. His chest pushed out and his ears drawn so high that they could reach the top of the den if he just stood on his tippy toes. The warm smile that was on his lips when he first met Stormstar seemed as if had never moved, always etched on the curving rubber lips of his. "Thought I would bring you something." He motioned his head down to the piece of prey. Hopefully, the leader would take the prey without another.. embarrassing action. Seapup wasn't one to cause a problem but he had noticed his heart a beat a little fast each time he was near his leader, and sometimes he left as if Stormstar felt the very same thing.

ping; @Omegajupiter

As the tall fae began to walk towards the medicine den her eyes twitched. She had been here a few times. Once when a friend of hers was giving birth, and the other when her mate had died. Each time, before she entered the den, she could always hear the sweet tune the tom-cat always hummed. "I see he is still practising his musical talent." Poking her head into the den a frown pulled at the edges of her lips. She had been trying to poke fun at the cat, making a joke, but with the look that washed over her glossy eyes and her down twisted face, it was easy to assume she was upset. "I presumed it would be best to have a checkup of shorts."
[Stonetree~Male~Med-cat
"Of course I am lass, ya have to keep practice or you'll loose it." He turned to look at the shecat and shook his head, "tsk tsk, I can't fix what's goin on in ya head my dear with traditional medicine. I know what you're gonna say." He padded towards the she as he imitated her voice"'Oh, i didn't come in here for a peptalk, well that's what you're gonna get missy. What's on your mind?" He did an inspection of scratches or ticks while she was there.
[Stonetree~Male~Med-cat
"Of course I am lass, ya have to keep practice or you'll loose it." He turned to look at the shecat and shook his head, "tsk tsk, I can't fix what's goin on in ya head my dear with traditional medicine. I know what you're gonna say." He padded towards the she as he imitated her voice"'Oh, i didn't come in here for a peptalk, well that's what you're gonna get missy. What's on your mind?" He did an inspection of scratches or ticks while she was there.
ping; @Omegajupiter

With heavy eyelids, Milksong slowly rolled her eyes at the tom-cats words. "Maybe stop practising then?" Her lips curled and the fae found herself pushing her hind legs forward so that she could sit down. As she did her peaking belly pushed itself between her legs. Looking down she huffed. Lately, she's been getting fatter and fatter; sooner or later she was just going to pop. "W-what do you mean my head?" A rush of head blossomed in her round cheeks and caused her to force her glare to the ground. Was there something wrong with her? It was clan knowledge that she was rude and had a short temper but never the thought of mental illness brothered her mind. "I didn't come for chit-chat Stonetree, you know that." Her eyes narrowed. "Why do you insist to pester me each time I am here?" The sound of his voice was going to be another that bothered her, the southern kitty-pet feel made her ears press hard against the back of her cranium.
ping; @Omegajupiter

With heavy eyelids, Milksong slowly rolled her eyes at the tom-cats words. "Maybe stop practising then?" Her lips curled and the fae found herself pushing her hind legs forward so that she could sit down. As she did her peaking belly pushed itself between her legs. Looking down she huffed. Lately, she's been getting fatter and fatter; sooner or later she was just going to pop. "W-what do you mean my head?" A rush of head blossomed in her round cheeks and caused her to force her glare to the ground. Was there something wrong with her? It was clan knowledge that she was rude and had a short temper but never the thought of mental illness brothered her mind. "I didn't come for chit-chat Stonetree, you know that." Her eyes narrowed. "Why do you insist to pester me each time I am here?" The sound of his voice was going to be another that bothered her, the southern kitty-pet feel made her ears press hard against the back of her cranium.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7