Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | UPADTE: Liquidating Everything
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21
I am currently at work- you may keep posting or pming if you are interested in something
I am currently at work- you may keep posting or pming if you are interested in something
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu
I'm interested in your nickel cat figurine, three rings, and your trickster's magic cards.
What's the lowest you'll go?
@ipikachooseu
I'm interested in your nickel cat figurine, three rings, and your trickster's magic cards.
What's the lowest you'll go?
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
@ipikachooseu Hi! I'm the one who you said you'd let me breed one of my dragons with one of yours (the XXX abyss wasp bee filigree coatl) so does this mean she's for sale now? If so, what would you like for her? I'd really prefer to pay in treasure since my gem fund is kaput haha, thanks so much!
@ipikachooseu Hi! I'm the one who you said you'd let me breed one of my dragons with one of yours (the XXX abyss wasp bee filigree coatl) so does this mean she's for sale now? If so, what would you like for her? I'd really prefer to pay in treasure since my gem fund is kaput haha, thanks so much!
DragonBanner3.png
@Foxe 15g for the figurine
What is three rings? D:
Cards: 100g

@Monomni hmm youcan make an offer.. I'm going to be tough on the dragons because i gened them and Isabelle has 5 pieces of art. I would like for her to go with her pair if possible
@Foxe 15g for the figurine
What is three rings? D:
Cards: 100g

@Monomni hmm youcan make an offer.. I'm going to be tough on the dragons because i gened them and Isabelle has 5 pieces of art. I would like for her to go with her pair if possible
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu Would 1-1.5mil treasure work for you? And if you require her to go with her pair 2-3mil? I don't have all the treasure at the moment but I can get 225kt per day so it wouldn't take very long, and of course if you want more than my offer I'll gladly oblige :)
@ipikachooseu Would 1-1.5mil treasure work for you? And if you require her to go with her pair 2-3mil? I don't have all the treasure at the moment but I can get 225kt per day so it wouldn't take very long, and of course if you want more than my offer I'll gladly oblige :)
DragonBanner3.png
@Monomni could you do 3.5 mil for both would be fine, I can put them in a trade for you and when you are ready you can put the amount in !
@Monomni could you do 3.5 mil for both would be fine, I can put them in a trade for you and when you are ready you can put the amount in !
VGxuHXT.png
@ipikachooseu Of course! Thank you so much, I'll get the money ASAP :D
@ipikachooseu Of course! Thank you so much, I'll get the money ASAP :D
DragonBanner3.png
@ipikachooseu
Any chance you could do 95 for the cards? That's all I have right now :(
@ipikachooseu
Any chance you could do 95 for the cards? That's all I have right now :(
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them