Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Wishlist Pool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
My wishlist of on Aurrunen but I'd also love some treasure or gems. And my biggest wish is a Starmap baby or gene change x^x
My wishlist of on Aurrunen but I'd also love some treasure or gems. And my biggest wish is a Starmap baby or gene change x^x
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif hyde / shroud / party poison | they/it

wishlist | fandragons
I'd love the wasp gene Or starmap And Bee...ANd lace!
I'd love the wasp gene Or starmap And Bee...ANd lace!
ooo wishlist!

- any apparel really. older the better and I'm saving up for some silver seraph pieces but I love all apparel

- a scales gene for my girl sekikura!

- an eliminate. god do I want one for fodder training

- any dergs with art. or pretty much any dergs with unique color combos or that are really pretty

- skincents/accents! same deal as apparel, I just love them
ooo wishlist!

- any apparel really. older the better and I'm saving up for some silver seraph pieces but I love all apparel

- a scales gene for my girl sekikura!

- an eliminate. god do I want one for fodder training

- any dergs with art. or pretty much any dergs with unique color combos or that are really pretty

- skincents/accents! same deal as apparel, I just love them
tumblr_pb3785AF5F1s79fpho2_400.png
I'm relatively new to FR so this is a nice gesture to pass along... Off the top of my head as far as a wishlist, I'd really like a glimmer or iridescent gene to finish this gene project.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43809377] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438094/43809377_350.png[/img] [/url] Or the last couple pieces of my outfit on my boy Raphael, the [s]red mantle[/s] and red rose flower fall. :'D [outfit=498699] Also always trying to expand my lair because that's expensive as heck, so treasure is always welcome.... :')
I'm relatively new to FR so this is a nice gesture to pass along...

Off the top of my head as far as a wishlist, I'd really like a glimmer or iridescent gene to finish this gene project....

43809377_350.png

Or the last couple pieces of my outfit on my boy Raphael, the red mantle and red rose flower fall. :'D

Not Found

Also always trying to expand my lair because that's expensive as heck, so treasure is always welcome.... :')
8fuzhUG.gif

Kim | Old Millennial | They/Them
Please visit my son
My WL is in my sig !! Thank you so much for doing this uvu
My WL is in my sig !! Thank you so much for doing this uvu
FUTUREMOPIE

Starmap, Bee, Firefly, Glowing Eyes, and Permababy scrolls :3

Starmap, Bee, Firefly, Glowing Eyes, and Permababy scrolls :3
CUnQdgy.png
My WL is in my sig! Also, this is a small list of the things that I want REALLY badly:

-Eliminates
-Berserkers
-Ambushes
-Rallys
-Treasure
-Any openables (I'm doing a mass opening on my birthday in October!)
-Stacks of fod materials
-Random apparel!
My WL is in my sig! Also, this is a small list of the things that I want REALLY badly:

-Eliminates
-Berserkers
-Ambushes
-Rallys
-Treasure
-Any openables (I'm doing a mass opening on my birthday in October!)
-Stacks of fod materials
-Random apparel!
IMG_2067.png
my wishlist is linked in my signature! im a bit low on money but i will grant a wish or two eventually here
my wishlist is linked in my signature! im a bit low on money but i will grant a wish or two eventually here
My wishlist is:
*Boneyard Tatters
*Voltaic Halo and Stormclaws
*Bloodscale Armor Apparel (minus tail and shoulder guards)
*Smirch Gene
*Crystal Gene
*Alloy Gene
*Filigree Gene
*Wasp Gene
*Paint Gene
*Stained Gene
*Gembound Gene
*Starmap Baby or gene
*Eliminates
*Any apparel actually
That's all I can remember for now
My wishlist is:
*Boneyard Tatters
*Voltaic Halo and Stormclaws
*Bloodscale Armor Apparel (minus tail and shoulder guards)
*Smirch Gene
*Crystal Gene
*Alloy Gene
*Filigree Gene
*Wasp Gene
*Paint Gene
*Stained Gene
*Gembound Gene
*Starmap Baby or gene
*Eliminates
*Any apparel actually
That's all I can remember for now
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
The few main things on my wishlist right now are an opal and starmap gene, also multiple gems since I’m broke lol. Maybe an unhatched egg too. I don’t have that much I guess because I’m still trying to understand the game, yet I’ve been here for a long time :p
The few main things on my wishlist right now are an opal and starmap gene, also multiple gems since I’m broke lol. Maybe an unhatched egg too. I don’t have that much I guess because I’m still trying to understand the game, yet I’ve been here for a long time :p
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45