Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS 1.3kG
[center][b]DOVELETTER'S HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS[/b][/center] — [b]CURRENT SLOTS (2 AVAILABLE)[/b] [LIST] [*] fenmori [*] fenmori [/LIST] — [b]PRICES[/b] [LIST] [*] 1300 Gems, no Treasure or USD this round! [*] Prices will raise for complicated or excessive apparel. [/list] — [b]RULES & CONDITIONS[/b] [LIST] [*] [u]Headshots only[/u]! I don't have any current examples of just headshots as this is the first time in a long while that I'm stepping out of fullbody art, so please just take the shown images as examples of quality! ^^ [*] I will draw any animal, but no humanoids please! However, I will draw furries. [*] I will only draw with a visual reference. I no longer take written descriptions for commissions, I'm sorry for any inconvenience! [*] I take payment after completion, but heavy watermarks will not be removed from your image until it is paid for. [/LIST] [b]QUALITY EXAMPLES[/b] [LIST] [*] I can draw any animal, however I specialize in small theropod dinosaurs and birds (it's the closest examples I had to dragons lol!) [/LIST] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/9a2d/i/2018/220/3/a/super_sparkle_space_raptor_auction_by_edelilah-dcjmtpg.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8b8a/f/2018/214/6/2/sold_by_edelilah-dciur1d.png[/img] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/a055/th/pre/f/2018/143/2/3/sold_by_edelilah-dcc36qe.png[/img] [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/224e/i/2018/175/1/6/x184_by_edelilah-dcfcf52.png[/img]
DOVELETTER'S HEADSHOT COMMISSIONS

CURRENT SLOTS (2 AVAILABLE)
  • fenmori
  • fenmori

PRICES
  • 1300 Gems, no Treasure or USD this round!
  • Prices will raise for complicated or excessive apparel.

RULES & CONDITIONS
  • Headshots only! I don't have any current examples of just headshots as this is the first time in a long while that I'm stepping out of fullbody art, so please just take the shown images as examples of quality! ^^
  • I will draw any animal, but no humanoids please! However, I will draw furries.
  • I will only draw with a visual reference. I no longer take written descriptions for commissions, I'm sorry for any inconvenience!
  • I take payment after completion, but heavy watermarks will not be removed from your image until it is paid for.

QUALITY EXAMPLES
  • I can draw any animal, however I specialize in small theropod dinosaurs and birds (it's the closest examples I had to dragons lol!)
super_sparkle_space_raptor_auction_by_edelilah-dcjmtpg.png
sold_by_edelilah-dciur1d.png
sold_by_edelilah-dcc36qe.png
x184_by_edelilah-dcfcf52.png
Bump!
Bump!
@doveletter may I claim a slot?
@doveletter may I claim a slot?
7d3c9a0dec932ff5fe34941cee2f02536a0a179f.png
@fenmori yes! just send me over a reference! :D
@fenmori yes! just send me over a reference! :D
@doveletter would you prefer a normal dragon, or specifically FR? i just ask because i just remembered an oc i'd like art of, but I'm also quite fond of one of my wildclaws haha
@doveletter would you prefer a normal dragon, or specifically FR? i just ask because i just remembered an oc i'd like art of, but I'm also quite fond of one of my wildclaws haha
@fenmori i'm open to either! ^^ i do love wildclaws though :D
@fenmori i'm open to either! ^^ i do love wildclaws though :D
@doveletter could I get estival please? I'd love to have his accent/sunflower motif included if possible. there's also other art in his bio if you need a approximation of what I imagine him to look like- but feel free to take artistic liberty :>
@doveletter could I get estival please? I'd love to have his accent/sunflower motif included if possible. there's also other art in his bio if you need a approximation of what I imagine him to look like- but feel free to take artistic liberty :>
@fenmori would 1400 be an okay price for this? this is just for the sunflowers mostly unless you'd just like one of them, then that would be base price!
@fenmori would 1400 be an okay price for this? this is just for the sunflowers mostly unless you'd just like one of them, then that would be base price!
@doveletter 1400 sounds perfectly fine to me! let me know when you'd like me to send the gems over
@doveletter 1400 sounds perfectly fine to me! let me know when you'd like me to send the gems over