Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wayward Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
can i reserve the two cyan coatls ? #43292060 and #43292059 , i just need to raise some money ^ ^
can i reserve the two cyan coatls ? #43292060 and #43292059 , i just need to raise some money ^ ^
FR-1 | newly returned

UwUnl7O.png
@lunarLavender

Yea no problem! :)
@lunarLavender

Yea no problem! :)
tee9opO.pngIOZq0oa.png6eEoyjq.png
@lunarLavender

If you don't have the payment for the 2 coatls by end of the 14th, they will be put back up for sale
@lunarLavender

If you don't have the payment for the 2 coatls by end of the 14th, they will be put back up for sale
@CanadianCryptid
Ooh! That XXX Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl boy is gorgeous! Could I please pay in mixed for him?
@CanadianCryptid
Ooh! That XXX Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl boy is gorgeous! Could I please pay in mixed for him?
0gldo0m.png
@Solstices

Yes of course! :D
@Solstices

Yes of course! :D
@CanadianCryptid
When the new pair moonlight comes! i would like to be on the pinglist! The ghost babies only please!

Also would you like to be affiliates? I just started out my hatchery too, so newbies gotta stay together ;)

you can also take a look at my hatchery! it's in my signature, just click on it, you'll find the code for my banners there
@CanadianCryptid
When the new pair moonlight comes! i would like to be on the pinglist! The ghost babies only please!

Also would you like to be affiliates? I just started out my hatchery too, so newbies gotta stay together ;)

you can also take a look at my hatchery! it's in my signature, just click on it, you'll find the code for my banners there
woohoo
@flooffloof

As soon as the male decides to hatch, you'll be on the pinglist.

But sure. I just added the link to your hatchery, and I just put mine up if you want to add it to your hatchery too :)
@flooffloof

As soon as the male decides to hatch, you'll be on the pinglist.

But sure. I just added the link to your hatchery, and I just put mine up if you want to add it to your hatchery too :)
Can I be pinged for your fire opals (preferably a female) please? c:
Can I be pinged for your fire opals (preferably a female) please? c:
1_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42gr.png
2_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42ge.png3_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42g7.png4_by_cas_a_fras-dcm42fy.png
@manzonian

Yes of course! As soon as I get the male, I'll add you to the list :)
@manzonian

Yes of course! As soon as I get the male, I'll add you to the list :)
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2479783#post_2479783][img]https://images2.imgbox.com/24/12/bioYdVhx_o.png[/img][/url][/center]
bioYdVhx_o.png
woohoo
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13