Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello! I am new to Flight Rising
I found this game while scrolling around the Internet. Hopefully I can make some friends :3
I found this game while scrolling around the Internet. Hopefully I can make some friends :3
@Korie22

Hi there, welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to ping me and I'll try to answer them the best that I can. Otherwise, have a great time!
@Korie22

Hi there, welcome to FR! If you have any questions, feel free to ping me and I'll try to answer them the best that I can. Otherwise, have a great time!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
Thank you chibithulu!
Thank you chibithulu!
Welcome to FR!
Welcome to FR!
Welcome!
Welcome!
@Korie22

hello, and welcome to the community! to notify someone, you can add an "@" sign to the front of their username, like how i'm doing it with your username as above! a "1" should appear in the yellow triangle with an exclamation mark symbol on the top right corner of your page, right under the box where your username, profile picture, achievements, gem and treasure amounts, and familiars are showed. the envelope sign is where your private messages come in, and the blue person is for if you have any new friend requests.
have any more questions? message me by clicking the envelope symbol, then clicking "write"! or you can just ping (notify) me on this thread.

if you would like, you can choose one of the last 3 dragons on the last page of my lair for free! consider it a welcome present :3

i'll also send some food and familiars and materials with the dragon.
@Korie22

hello, and welcome to the community! to notify someone, you can add an "@" sign to the front of their username, like how i'm doing it with your username as above! a "1" should appear in the yellow triangle with an exclamation mark symbol on the top right corner of your page, right under the box where your username, profile picture, achievements, gem and treasure amounts, and familiars are showed. the envelope sign is where your private messages come in, and the blue person is for if you have any new friend requests.
have any more questions? message me by clicking the envelope symbol, then clicking "write"! or you can just ping (notify) me on this thread.

if you would like, you can choose one of the last 3 dragons on the last page of my lair for free! consider it a welcome present :3

i'll also send some food and familiars and materials with the dragon.
2erYTjP.gif - wishlist
- interests: tokyo ghoul, marvel, harry potter, divergent, throne of glass, ACOTAR, and BTS. BTS forever
@Wasco

Thank you :D
any dragon is fine with me :P
@Wasco

Thank you :D
any dragon is fine with me :P
Welcome! I hope you enjoy with FR :). But if you want to add me friend. We should introduce ourself! @Korie22
Welcome! I hope you enjoy with FR :). But if you want to add me friend. We should introduce ourself! @Korie22
@Korie22
We can be friends! I am always up for making friends. My name is Gabe, nice to meet you!
@Korie22
We can be friends! I am always up for making friends. My name is Gabe, nice to meet you!
_free__run_lion_run_by_didthesqd-daj37ug.gif