Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Nachte's Grab Bag! A Gijinka Shop Full
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52
bump
bump
@Nachte Full Color Brownbag: 1000G [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38068511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/380686/38068511_350.png[/img] [/url] Olivia is an opportunist, notorious, and a hacker. She is loosely based on Día de Muertos (Day of the dead) and thus when you picture her think Hispanic. When should I pay?
@Nachte

Full Color Brownbag: 1000G

38068511_350.png

Olivia is an opportunist, notorious, and a hacker. She is loosely based on Día de Muertos (Day of the dead) and thus when you picture her think Hispanic.

When should I pay?
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
@Nachte

I'm so sorry; he just bought a gem pack and would actually like the spot. So sorry for confusion!
@Nachte

I'm so sorry; he just bought a gem pack and would actually like the spot. So sorry for confusion!
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded I already opened it and someone came ahead of him. I'll allow it, but he'll be last on the list and there might be wait since I didn't plan to take on four. Is that acceptable?

@Kalerien You've been placed, you can pay at anytime! I won't start work until your payment has been confirmed, but you're second in line so you have time if you wish!
@Beheaded I already opened it and someone came ahead of him. I'll allow it, but he'll be last on the list and there might be wait since I didn't plan to take on four. Is that acceptable?

@Kalerien You've been placed, you can pay at anytime! I won't start work until your payment has been confirmed, but you're second in line so you have time if you wish!
@Nachte

Sent :D
@Nachte

Sent :D
?Vf8TN=party.png?VfJyw=party.png
@beheaded just to clarify I don't mind taking him at all! I just have university semester starting soon, so it might be a little bit of wait to get his piece done. (I might be able to squeeze it in quickly but I might not!)
@beheaded just to clarify I don't mind taking him at all! I just have university semester starting soon, so it might be a little bit of wait to get his piece done. (I might be able to squeeze it in quickly but I might not!)
@Nachte I received the news from @beheaded and will graciously accept your kind offer and I humbly apologize for all the trouble my indecisiveness has caused. Full Color Brownbag: 1000G [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34108412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341085/34108412_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: Gamrye is the stereotypical stern protective knightly type and treats his fellow dragons as his kin.
@Nachte

I received the news from @beheaded and will graciously accept your kind offer and I humbly apologize for all the trouble my indecisiveness has caused.

Full Color Brownbag: 1000G

34108412_350.png

Edit: Gamrye is the stereotypical stern protective knightly type and treats his fellow dragons as his kin.
@Nachte

Sorry; phone died on the bus. Thank you so much for the offer! ;W; I am sure the wait is fine~

I am so grateful aaaa
@Nachte

Sorry; phone died on the bus. Thank you so much for the offer! ;W; I am sure the wait is fine~

I am so grateful aaaa
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@SoulessWanderer Please do add a little bit about him, so I don't draw his body language too out of character! I love the rose theme a ton though! Very nice!
@SoulessWanderer Please do add a little bit about him, so I don't draw his body language too out of character! I love the rose theme a ton though! Very nice!
@Nachte
Edit powers go ill send the payment immediately. Me too! It's perfect for a knightly dragon especially with the pink.
@Nachte
Edit powers go ill send the payment immediately. Me too! It's perfect for a knightly dragon especially with the pink.
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 51 52