Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon
1 2 3 4 5 6
I like Pokemon! I'm in it more for the story than for the Pokemon collecting and battling though. There's some really good plots.
I like Pokemon! I'm in it more for the story than for the Pokemon collecting and battling though. There's some really good plots.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
what pokemon do you guys wish were real. I'd stick to the ninetales line myself...
what pokemon do you guys wish were real. I'd stick to the ninetales line myself...
If you're like a big super fan of pokemon.. you'd probably know my username is based off an attack that Reshiram uses! (and also victini if you have the event one!)

My favorite gens are probably 3 and 5.... favorite games are RSE, HGSS, and BW/B2W2.

I can't just name five favorites because gosh is there so many lovable pokemon. I'd say my favorite types are fire and ghost! Which makes chandelure one of my good favorites haha. Oh and I like Reshiram and Blaziken! ^^

Of course the Pokemon are my favorite parts but I also love the characters of each game with black and white having quite a lot of my favorites. gold and silver is second best with characters
I love N, he's great!
If you're like a big super fan of pokemon.. you'd probably know my username is based off an attack that Reshiram uses! (and also victini if you have the event one!)

My favorite gens are probably 3 and 5.... favorite games are RSE, HGSS, and BW/B2W2.

I can't just name five favorites because gosh is there so many lovable pokemon. I'd say my favorite types are fire and ghost! Which makes chandelure one of my good favorites haha. Oh and I like Reshiram and Blaziken! ^^

Of course the Pokemon are my favorite parts but I also love the characters of each game with black and white having quite a lot of my favorites. gold and silver is second best with characters
I love N, he's great!
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
@Blueflare

Wow I like BW best as well! Because of the well designed story line :)
As for the main character, hummm I would say I like the XY version male character though he only have limited cloths to buy lol XD

New pokemon game will be released on switch platform soon but I feel it is more of a test version so I am not that interested in, but will see!
@Blueflare

Wow I like BW best as well! Because of the well designed story line :)
As for the main character, hummm I would say I like the XY version male character though he only have limited cloths to buy lol XD

New pokemon game will be released on switch platform soon but I feel it is more of a test version so I am not that interested in, but will see!
medish.jpg
Welcome to my Art Gallery XD
Dude, if I could have a real Metagross or Eelektross, I would die. Pokemon in real life would be a dream come true...
Dude, if I could have a real Metagross or Eelektross, I would die. Pokemon in real life would be a dream come true...
giphy.gif
@HypnoticPython read pokedex entries before you say that I have never heard anyone complain about a vulpix in a pokedex entry. Hypno just munches dreams and it still abducts little kids...
@HypnoticPython read pokedex entries before you say that I have never heard anyone complain about a vulpix in a pokedex entry. Hypno just munches dreams and it still abducts little kids...
Hahaha of course, if only the pokemon world was a sweat as it is through the anime and games(sometimes). Pokemon like drifloon, Gorebyss, Banette, ect would make the dream a nightmare...
Hahaha of course, if only the pokemon world was a sweat as it is through the anime and games(sometimes). Pokemon like drifloon, Gorebyss, Banette, ect would make the dream a nightmare...
giphy.gif
Oh gosh you guys I'm currently going thru and reorganizng all my pokemon cards!! I have so many...

BUT my fav pokemon of all time is Alolan Vulpix, and I have so many favorites other than that one but Alolan Vulpix is my ultimate fav

Fav gens...3 and 7 probably!! I started out with Sapphire, and I'm still playing to this day! I'm super exicted for the Let's Go! games tho :o
Oh gosh you guys I'm currently going thru and reorganizng all my pokemon cards!! I have so many...

BUT my fav pokemon of all time is Alolan Vulpix, and I have so many favorites other than that one but Alolan Vulpix is my ultimate fav

Fav gens...3 and 7 probably!! I started out with Sapphire, and I'm still playing to this day! I'm super exicted for the Let's Go! games tho :o
FR_SIGGY.png
like I said a little fire fox might start a few fires but in a world with them? We'd have more fire resistant things... And possibly power plants with fewer emmisions come to think of it muk and grimer might be useful for eating garbage... So a pokemon world might not be so bad...
like I said a little fire fox might start a few fires but in a world with them? We'd have more fire resistant things... And possibly power plants with fewer emmisions come to think of it muk and grimer might be useful for eating garbage... So a pokemon world might not be so bad...
Has anyone else played Pokemon Quest on ios? Its such a cute little game :)
Has anyone else played Pokemon Quest on ios? Its such a cute little game :)
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6