Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Other pet breeding sites?
I just made a goatlings (non breeding, more like neopets..) and a lioden account! so yeah, what other pet sites do you enjoy? :)
I just made a goatlings (non breeding, more like neopets..) and a lioden account! so yeah, what other pet sites do you enjoy? :)
Wajas.
wajas aaaaaaaallll the way uwu
Wajas.
wajas aaaaaaaallll the way uwu
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@TereziiPyrope I think I've played that before, but it was too hard to make money or s/t like that uvu
@TereziiPyrope I think I've played that before, but it was too hard to make money or s/t like that uvu
@Mintie

aa uwu. i only made money by mmy 300+ day pear streak. i've lost it for quite a while, and even though i dont make money, i still enjoy it aha
@Mintie

aa uwu. i only made money by mmy 300+ day pear streak. i've lost it for quite a while, and even though i dont make money, i still enjoy it aha
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
@TereziiPyrope Ive heard the breeding system is really good ovo
@TereziiPyrope Ive heard the breeding system is really good ovo
@Mintie

Usually, yes it is. depending on what you breed and yea
@Mintie

Usually, yes it is. depending on what you breed and yea
@Mintie
I used to be on Lioden! I quickly lost interest though because no one of my friends played it. I also played Chicken Smoothie for years on. You probably know that one already though :) Squiby is also cute. You raise them by receiving clicks from others. It's nice eventhough it can get boring after a long while.
@Mintie
I used to be on Lioden! I quickly lost interest though because no one of my friends played it. I also played Chicken Smoothie for years on. You probably know that one already though :) Squiby is also cute. You raise them by receiving clicks from others. It's nice eventhough it can get boring after a long while.
5zITnU3.png
I used to very much enjoy Wajas, Felisfire and Canis Novus. Lioden was okay for awhile but I got bored. Waiting for some new games to come out now. ^^
I used to very much enjoy Wajas, Felisfire and Canis Novus. Lioden was okay for awhile but I got bored. Waiting for some new games to come out now. ^^
Ovipets is decent, though there isn't anything like the coliseum in it, you also need a Facebook account to play it.
Wajas is also pretty good, as some others have stated.

I feel as though I'm missing some that I've played, though I can't think of them at the moment.
Ovipets is decent, though there isn't anything like the coliseum in it, you also need a Facebook account to play it.
Wajas is also pretty good, as some others have stated.

I feel as though I'm missing some that I've played, though I can't think of them at the moment.
I don't exist.
I play marapets :p

It isn't breeding.. but it's so addicting, it ruins my life.. in a good way though haha

www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=Bella3oh3

I get a cool prize if you sign up with this link XD ^
I play marapets :p

It isn't breeding.. but it's so addicting, it ruins my life.. in a good way though haha

www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=Bella3oh3

I get a cool prize if you sign up with this link XD ^
please join and have fun :)

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=Bella3oh3