Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LtB] Female Ocean-y Dragon
1 2 3 4
I have this beauty: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2733067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/27331/2733067_350.png[/img] [/url] @Hintari
I have this beauty:

2733067_350.png

@Hintari
riJWshy.png6qRiT6A.png
3RHrJoP.pngriJWshy.png
xNSna4Q.png
dIdT4dt.png
@Hintari [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2892692] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28927/2892692_350.png[/img] [/url] Stonewash/Splash/Splash
@Hintari

2892692_350.png

Stonewash/Splash/Splash
@LucidDreamer I do dig the Teal Clown/Eye spot. That is very pretty. I think I may pass though, but if you do produce an offspring like that, I would be very interested!

@Ursahyperdrive She is very tempting and if she's still available, I may pick her up later tonight! Just because...

@Viatrixa I'm going to pass, thank you! She is very ocean-y but doesn't quite call to me at the moment.

@Lisandre I'm going to pass, thank you!

@LynMars I do actually really like the Sunny Water one! :3 If you would like to send her my way...?

@taiti Yes, put me on their ping list please!

@barcchan I'm going to pass, thank you!

@contradanza Ah! The first looks like my baby spiral! I'm going to pass though, thank you!
@LucidDreamer I do dig the Teal Clown/Eye spot. That is very pretty. I think I may pass though, but if you do produce an offspring like that, I would be very interested!

@Ursahyperdrive She is very tempting and if she's still available, I may pick her up later tonight! Just because...

@Viatrixa I'm going to pass, thank you! She is very ocean-y but doesn't quite call to me at the moment.

@Lisandre I'm going to pass, thank you!

@LynMars I do actually really like the Sunny Water one! :3 If you would like to send her my way...?

@taiti Yes, put me on their ping list please!

@barcchan I'm going to pass, thank you!

@contradanza Ah! The first looks like my baby spiral! I'm going to pass though, thank you!
@GreatContagion Oh, she's very pretty! And I do kind of want her... I will get back to you!

@Neev Eee! Fat, baby snapper! I'm going to pass, though, thank you!

@Dlady They are very pretty, but I'm going to pass, thank you!

@Pegasus2o5 She is beautiful, and reminds me of magic and nighttime. I'll pass on her, but if you get another like her in the future, I might be interested! (Thank you!)

@Zaviel I do like the Tundra and the Ridgeback... Do you by chance have a male Ridgeback of similar colors? If so, I'll buy him off you. :)
@GreatContagion Oh, she's very pretty! And I do kind of want her... I will get back to you!

@Neev Eee! Fat, baby snapper! I'm going to pass, though, thank you!

@Dlady They are very pretty, but I'm going to pass, thank you!

@Pegasus2o5 She is beautiful, and reminds me of magic and nighttime. I'll pass on her, but if you get another like her in the future, I might be interested! (Thank you!)

@Zaviel I do like the Tundra and the Ridgeback... Do you by chance have a male Ridgeback of similar colors? If so, I'll buy him off you. :)
@Leetah43 I have no self control... She was too pretty to pass up. Thank you!

@KaylaEve How much are you asking for her?

@Piney Oh, sparkly Skydancers! I am going to pass, but they are very pretty. Good luck selling them!

@Fallen The second one is tempting. I will have to think it over, and I will get back to you on her.

@dinozord (Oh my gosh, your name is amazing) I think I will pass for now, thank you!

@brain4puzzles She is pretty! But not quite what i'm looking for. Thank you for posting, but I think I'm going to pass.

@barcchan I realize I'm pinging you again, but I've just seen your last post. How much do you want for her? Stonewash/Splash/Splash Ridgie?
@Leetah43 I have no self control... She was too pretty to pass up. Thank you!

@KaylaEve How much are you asking for her?

@Piney Oh, sparkly Skydancers! I am going to pass, but they are very pretty. Good luck selling them!

@Fallen The second one is tempting. I will have to think it over, and I will get back to you on her.

@dinozord (Oh my gosh, your name is amazing) I think I will pass for now, thank you!

@brain4puzzles She is pretty! But not quite what i'm looking for. Thank you for posting, but I think I'm going to pass.

@barcchan I realize I'm pinging you again, but I've just seen your last post. How much do you want for her? Stonewash/Splash/Splash Ridgie?
@Hintari xD I know, isn't she? I honestly kind of want to keep her... I bred her once with an ill suited male. I got that male another mate, to match their colors, and those all turned out lame. Sold the male, his mate, and their babies. But Lagoon I kept, she's too pretty. Lemme know if you do want her, I'd like to see her go to a good lair with a handsome ocean boy so she can finally make pretty bluegreen babies. :3
@Hintari xD I know, isn't she? I honestly kind of want to keep her... I bred her once with an ill suited male. I got that male another mate, to match their colors, and those all turned out lame. Sold the male, his mate, and their babies. But Lagoon I kept, she's too pretty. Lemme know if you do want her, I'd like to see her go to a good lair with a handsome ocean boy so she can finally make pretty bluegreen babies. :3
I am currently: Online GC's Fresh Blood Hatchery
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gifEuI3lse.png
@Hintari

9k! ^^
@Hintari

9k! ^^
psNzThg.png
@Hintari
Err she'd probably be 11k
@Hintari
Err she'd probably be 11k
@Hintari LOL! that caribbean/aqua/caribbean does look really good doesn't it :D
@Hintari LOL! that caribbean/aqua/caribbean does look really good doesn't it :D
nRLbRTT.png
@hintari

Okie dokie! Im more than willing to let her go at what you feel would be a reasonable price, so just let me know~
@hintari

Okie dokie! Im more than willing to let her go at what you feel would be a reasonable price, so just let me know~
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
1 2 3 4