Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Skins/Accents (need that sweet T)
1 2 3 4 5
@gbot13

He's a really pretty edgelord- it looks good!!
@gbot13

He's a really pretty edgelord- it looks good!!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
officially open again since i've updated it. bump!
officially open again since i've updated it. bump!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Lostrefrain how much for Glowing Inkcap and Ancient Leviathan?
@Lostrefrain how much for Glowing Inkcap and Ancient Leviathan?
@XxyunyunxX

65kt for glowing inkcap and 40kt for Ancient Leviathan!
@XxyunyunxX

65kt for glowing inkcap and 40kt for Ancient Leviathan!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Lostrefrain sounds good. ill take both. send a cr whenever
@Lostrefrain sounds good. ill take both. send a cr whenever
@XxyunyunxX

Sent your way!
@XxyunyunxX

Sent your way!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@lostrefrain
are you interested in vials of scattersight? if not i believe i have some accents or skins on your wishlist. im interested in the starwood blossom and sporiific!
@lostrefrain
are you interested in vials of scattersight? if not i believe i have some accents or skins on your wishlist. im interested in the starwood blossom and sporiific!
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky

I'd be interested in seeing what you have to trade!

I'm always looking for scattersights tbh, but I'd rather not trade skins/accents for them if possible - I go through them too fast :'v
@LiveSky

I'd be interested in seeing what you have to trade!

I'm always looking for scattersights tbh, but I'd rather not trade skins/accents for them if possible - I go through them too fast :'v
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@lostrefrain
ahh, it appears that i only have the queen of the fairies skin and that is worth...well, not very much lol
sorry about that then! so trading them for a vial + the skin and some gems would be out of the question
@lostrefrain
ahh, it appears that i only have the queen of the fairies skin and that is worth...well, not very much lol
sorry about that then! so trading them for a vial + the skin and some gems would be out of the question
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky Ahh, I think my wishlist may be a little out of date since I got that skin a bit ago. I'm trying to sell most of what I can for treasure right now, so unfortunately not! Sorry about that [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/IKytTSO.png[/img][/center]
@LiveSky

Ahh, I think my wishlist may be a little out of date since I got that skin a bit ago.
I'm trying to sell most of what I can for treasure right now, so unfortunately not!

Sorry about that
IKytTSO.png
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
1 2 3 4 5