Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Flameforger's Festival Discussion
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33
@Lishadra ^w^ Aww, thank you so much! Spoopy green fire boi needed time in the sun~<3
@Lishadra ^w^ Aww, thank you so much! Spoopy green fire boi needed time in the sun~<3
@Lishadra

Yo thank you!! I'm positively flattered that you liked my entry !!
@Lishadra

Yo thank you!! I'm positively flattered that you liked my entry !!
-My Art Tumblr

-Art Shop {OPEN}
@Lishadra aaaaa thank you!
@Lishadra aaaaa thank you!
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Paladingineer
Ohhhh my goodness. That slipped my mind when I entered it....(I should not be doing things near midnight...) Thank you so much for letting me know!! Really appreciate it <3 Should be fixed now. (Please do let me know if something else still looks wrong!! :o )
@Paladingineer
Ohhhh my goodness. That slipped my mind when I entered it....(I should not be doing things near midnight...) Thank you so much for letting me know!! Really appreciate it <3 Should be fixed now. (Please do let me know if something else still looks wrong!! :o )
hu72dVR.png
@Lishadra Tyyysm ^^
@Lishadra Tyyysm ^^
EAYJi.gif
Help me grow these boiz, can you keep an eye on them for a couple of minutes while I continue my compulsive forum posting? Will be back in a minute
Thank you so much for notifying me! ;o; Fixed it.
Thank you so much for notifying me! ;o; Fixed it.
aaaaa_by_shinamari-dcj6j6y.png
PLSSSSSS @Xhaztol
CAN U CHOOSE @TalaTari skin?!
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL
PLSSSSSS @Xhaztol
CAN U CHOOSE @TalaTari skin?!
ITS SO BEAUTIFUL
im crying at the flavortown skin
its beautiful but its gonna be disqualified

and talatari's skin is so gorgeous im in love
im crying at the flavortown skin
its beautiful but its gonna be disqualified

and talatari's skin is so gorgeous im in love
D03a4pf.png
@Taekiu @TalaTari @tsubi @Jufnaty @Optimus @Snapdragoon Awesome work, I hope you win :D

@shroudrat I really like your accent but aren't you supposed to submit it without the line art in the background?

@Cryogonal a r t
@Taekiu @TalaTari @tsubi @Jufnaty @Optimus @Snapdragoon Awesome work, I hope you win :D

@shroudrat I really like your accent but aren't you supposed to submit it without the line art in the background?

@Cryogonal a r t
ash - any pronouns - fr +2
@phoenixash That's not the lineart - it's meant to cover the dragon completely. In order to match the phoenix familiar, a tan color was chosen for the white space, rather than plain white or blue-white.
@phoenixash That's not the lineart - it's meant to cover the dragon completely. In order to match the phoenix familiar, a tan color was chosen for the white space, rather than plain white or blue-white.
RRK8S82.png2LoJMPl.png1O7fpIM.pngQAOWWhZ.pngPu38cMN.png62BjO6G.pngltqKFwP.pngWYwciJN.pngBrFtxZn.pngtlrPe7I.pngEuB7J2B.pngvdLKK9B.png6HssRXX.png2qbSdyN.pngsAqHLPr.gif
lJX7Tr5.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 32 33