Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon exhalted when purchesed
I just bout a dragon about 10 minutes ago, it popped up saying the buy was successful and had been added to my lair, when u refreshed my lair the dragon was gone.

I looked up the dragon in serch and it had gotten exhalted somehow.

I went to dragon restoration and it said I had to wait 1 month and 14 days to restore a dragon. But the thing is I have never restored a dragon.

I really need the help as I had just bought the dragon and she cost 300 gems, I really liked her and I need her back.
I just bout a dragon about 10 minutes ago, it popped up saying the buy was successful and had been added to my lair, when u refreshed my lair the dragon was gone.

I looked up the dragon in serch and it had gotten exhalted somehow.

I went to dragon restoration and it said I had to wait 1 month and 14 days to restore a dragon. But the thing is I have never restored a dragon.

I really need the help as I had just bought the dragon and she cost 300 gems, I really liked her and I need her back.
@DaisyMay67

If you both bought a dragon that got exalted and have a waiting line in the self service without ever using it you should change your password ASP - cause unless you were hacked this seems impossible.
@DaisyMay67

If you both bought a dragon that got exalted and have a waiting line in the self service without ever using it you should change your password ASP - cause unless you were hacked this seems impossible.
How can I get the dragon back though, that's what I'm worried about most.

Some of my friends I know who play fr are the ones who told me I possibly get help in formus
How can I get the dragon back though, that's what I'm worried about most.

Some of my friends I know who play fr are the ones who told me I possibly get help in formus
@DaisyMay67

You could contact the admins but alas I do not think it will be possible for them to do anything if it was a hacker? I'm unsure if they can see which IP it was that bought the dragon and whether that other IP exalted it. You should try your luck in the support.
@DaisyMay67

You could contact the admins but alas I do not think it will be possible for them to do anything if it was a hacker? I'm unsure if they can see which IP it was that bought the dragon and whether that other IP exalted it. You should try your luck in the support.
I messaged support alredy, the response was all the information about dragon restoration and how to do it
I messaged support alredy, the response was all the information about dragon restoration and how to do it
@DaisyMay67

Did you write them that you were likely hacked and theyt they also seemed to have used the restoration?
@DaisyMay67

Did you write them that you were likely hacked and theyt they also seemed to have used the restoration?
I doubt I was hacked, nor has any dragons popped up in my lair, that I've exhalted in the past
I doubt I was hacked, nor has any dragons popped up in my lair, that I've exhalted in the past
@DaisyMay67

Its next to impossible that the site bugged out twice with a new and never before seen bug. First a dragon that exalts itself than ALSO a selfservice use that was not you and that did not result in a dragon being unexalted? If this is a bug I eat my hat. This is what happens if another person messes with you from your own account - or if you did stuff but forgot. Then again I find it unbelieveable you'd forget about this. So this leaves hacking as the only option.

If you are sure that you were not hacked then the dragon is gone anyway.
@DaisyMay67

Its next to impossible that the site bugged out twice with a new and never before seen bug. First a dragon that exalts itself than ALSO a selfservice use that was not you and that did not result in a dragon being unexalted? If this is a bug I eat my hat. This is what happens if another person messes with you from your own account - or if you did stuff but forgot. Then again I find it unbelieveable you'd forget about this. So this leaves hacking as the only option.

If you are sure that you were not hacked then the dragon is gone anyway.