Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Monster and Item Backer Rewards??
So I was talking with a friend who has an FR account and I had asked her why she wasn't active, and she revealed to me that she had been a Monster backer for the Kickstarter. She has sent in her description, and on the designers page it lists her email and shows it as "Contacted. Description received." However, ALSO on that page, it says, and I quote "Please note that the designer reward levels have a later delivery date than regular reward levels, and many will not be finished until the end of August, well after the game opens." This is referring to LAST August. It has been 8 months since last August.

I know that art and coding takes a long time, especially with the site having so many other issues, but could you at least update these people on a time frame or even explain why there's been such a backup? My friend has tried contacting the site and no one will give her an answer. She spent almost 200 USD (she's not in the US, however) and hasn't received her reward and is understandably upset about it, considering the estimated date given was August. An official announcement or at least reaching out to the backers would be much appreciated, as this is getting kind of ridiculous.
So I was talking with a friend who has an FR account and I had asked her why she wasn't active, and she revealed to me that she had been a Monster backer for the Kickstarter. She has sent in her description, and on the designers page it lists her email and shows it as "Contacted. Description received." However, ALSO on that page, it says, and I quote "Please note that the designer reward levels have a later delivery date than regular reward levels, and many will not be finished until the end of August, well after the game opens." This is referring to LAST August. It has been 8 months since last August.

I know that art and coding takes a long time, especially with the site having so many other issues, but could you at least update these people on a time frame or even explain why there's been such a backup? My friend has tried contacting the site and no one will give her an answer. She spent almost 200 USD (she's not in the US, however) and hasn't received her reward and is understandably upset about it, considering the estimated date given was August. An official announcement or at least reaching out to the backers would be much appreciated, as this is getting kind of ridiculous.
___________ Incorporeal Substance ___
sev | he/they
gamedev | writer | artist
tarot adopts | pixel adopts
____9hqcHsy.png
x8YqlBy.gif
11efmKl.png
J7D1quC.png
Hello @Moons, I've passed this and your friend's contact on to the Administrative team, I'm sorry for the delay.
Hello @Moons, I've passed this and your friend's contact on to the Administrative team, I'm sorry for the delay.