Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Member Raffle (Discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Journey Yes please! I've just finished building/organizing my own upcoming raffle (planned to launch the day after Tax Day lol) and it is the last week of tax season so I'll be suuuuuuuuuuper busy until then, but I do have loads of nice goodies in my hoard I could donate, and several very nice pairs I could offer up reserves for :D

I'm very excited about new people and can't wait to shower them with dragons and loot! XD *and glitter*
@Journey Yes please! I've just finished building/organizing my own upcoming raffle (planned to launch the day after Tax Day lol) and it is the last week of tax season so I'll be suuuuuuuuuuper busy until then, but I do have loads of nice goodies in my hoard I could donate, and several very nice pairs I could offer up reserves for :D

I'm very excited about new people and can't wait to shower them with dragons and loot! XD *and glitter*
@Journey

I'd happily help with some graphics! I also have a few triple gene nests hatching within the next week.

@KeRAWR @MelRune @Minion @Guild @TricksterOcelot @darkdreams @TheLifeCatcher @excessnight @nunia @isasparks @Fenix

Hey slackers! Join us~
@Journey

I'd happily help with some graphics! I also have a few triple gene nests hatching within the next week.

@KeRAWR @MelRune @Minion @Guild @TricksterOcelot @darkdreams @TheLifeCatcher @excessnight @nunia @isasparks @Fenix

Hey slackers! Join us~
UqN4jFQ.png
@Zakiax - Wow, that's a lot of stuff! xD Hoarders unite!

@Svae - Great :D Can't wait to see what you pull out of your collection.

@MoeFox - Oh man, lots of names. Graphics? Great. xD I remember you can art pretty well. And more dragons? Even better.
@Zakiax - Wow, that's a lot of stuff! xD Hoarders unite!

@Svae - Great :D Can't wait to see what you pull out of your collection.

@MoeFox - Oh man, lots of names. Graphics? Great. xD I remember you can art pretty well. And more dragons? Even better.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@journey - I've been hording stuff since the last registration slot ended.
@journey - I've been hording stuff since the last registration slot ended.
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
So I say we need some sort of place to put all the things we have for this, item wise or draogn wise. maybe a google doc spread sheet?

Started one:

Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjGy3IA9-hENdEw2cVhWODNaY2RtR3plNHE4aEtuYWc&usp=sharing
So I say we need some sort of place to put all the things we have for this, item wise or draogn wise. maybe a google doc spread sheet?

Started one:

Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjGy3IA9-hENdEw2cVhWODNaY2RtR3plNHE4aEtuYWc&usp=sharing
I've got some familiars and a couple of unnamed dragons (nothing too special, I can try for some triple gened babies by the window if you'd like?) and some apparel that I can donate for the raffle! (I have no idea how to put the links in to them oops)
I've got some familiars and a couple of unnamed dragons (nothing too special, I can try for some triple gened babies by the window if you'd like?) and some apparel that I can donate for the raffle! (I have no idea how to put the links in to them oops)
@Journey

I do have quite a few dragons that hatched this week that will be adults by the time of the window, I was planning on giving away most of them to people I personally know who didn't catch the last registration window on time, but I can give some extra apparel or any dragons unclaimed by friends.
@Journey

I do have quite a few dragons that hatched this week that will be adults by the time of the window, I was planning on giving away most of them to people I personally know who didn't catch the last registration window on time, but I can give some extra apparel or any dragons unclaimed by friends.
i made this signature to get an achievement!
yes, hello I was tagged in a thing. What is it you need from me?
yes, hello I was tagged in a thing. What is it you need from me?
@MoeFox

don't you yell at me >>

anyway, i have a few familiars to give up. i'll give up an ice sprite too. um, apparel. maybe some dragons (cause i have one too many)
@MoeFox

don't you yell at me >>

anyway, i have a few familiars to give up. i'll give up an ice sprite too. um, apparel. maybe some dragons (cause i have one too many)
I feel that maybe if there are some artists around we could do some drawings of the dragons we will be giving away and give them away to the newbies who win that dragon as well. Sort of like a bonus o3o
I feel that maybe if there are some artists around we could do some drawings of the dragons we will be giving away and give them away to the newbies who win that dragon as well. Sort of like a bonus o3o
1 2 3 4 5 6 7