Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Items/Gems/Treasure for Art!
Herro errybody! I figured I'd throw my art here and see if anyone was interested in some art for gems/treasure/or items! They can be your dragon, animal, monster, or your OC! I am currently open for sketches, lineart, and flat colors! Can be full body, bust, or w/e you please.

I am seeking:

Breed Change: Ridgeback (Any number)
Primary Gene: Tiger
Primary Gene: Iridescent
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

HOWEVER, I will take Gems or Treasure as well to save up and buy my own! Current gem to treasure ratio is 1 gem to 80 treasure, so I'll go with it.

-Rough Sketch- 300 Gems or 24,000 treasure
RidgebackRoughSketchresize_zpsed79ce61.png
-Line Art- 600 gems or 48,000 treasure
You-didnt-come-here-for-nothing-Afterall-resize_zpsc74b10ef.png
-Flat Color- 900 gems or 72,000 treasure
Cleaverresize_zps870b59dd.png

Rulez: No nudey booty art. I rather like clean work. No hate art, politics, blah blah blah blah. I will do gore, scary stuff, monstahs, etc etc.

Payment must be given before I work, sorry!

If you are interested, throw me a reply and what item you offer!
Herro errybody! I figured I'd throw my art here and see if anyone was interested in some art for gems/treasure/or items! They can be your dragon, animal, monster, or your OC! I am currently open for sketches, lineart, and flat colors! Can be full body, bust, or w/e you please.

I am seeking:

Breed Change: Ridgeback (Any number)
Primary Gene: Tiger
Primary Gene: Iridescent
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

HOWEVER, I will take Gems or Treasure as well to save up and buy my own! Current gem to treasure ratio is 1 gem to 80 treasure, so I'll go with it.

-Rough Sketch- 300 Gems or 24,000 treasure
RidgebackRoughSketchresize_zpsed79ce61.png
-Line Art- 600 gems or 48,000 treasure
You-didnt-come-here-for-nothing-Afterall-resize_zpsc74b10ef.png
-Flat Color- 900 gems or 72,000 treasure
Cleaverresize_zps870b59dd.png

Rulez: No nudey booty art. I rather like clean work. No hate art, politics, blah blah blah blah. I will do gore, scary stuff, monstahs, etc etc.

Payment must be given before I work, sorry!

If you are interested, throw me a reply and what item you offer!
added another commission type, a simple recolor of a pre-shaded Gaurdian/Any Dragon head and neck base. Can be male or female promo price of 150 gems or 12,000 treasure.
-Example Below-
Gaurdian-HeadShot-resize_zps54c38fd5.png

Thanks for looking!
added another commission type, a simple recolor of a pre-shaded Gaurdian/Any Dragon head and neck base. Can be male or female promo price of 150 gems or 12,000 treasure.
-Example Below-
Gaurdian-HeadShot-resize_zps54c38fd5.png

Thanks for looking!
I'd pay 72k for a full color?
I'd pay 72k for a full color?
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Shadster
psst you still offering these?
@Shadster
psst you still offering these?
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
@Shadster

I went ahead and moved this over to art sales since you are selling your awesome skills =).

Very nice work you have ^^
@Shadster

I went ahead and moved this over to art sales since you are selling your awesome skills =).

Very nice work you have ^^
@Shadster I am VERY interested in nabbing some art from you, if you're still open for these! ;U;
@Shadster I am VERY interested in nabbing some art from you, if you're still open for these! ;U;
eFXnrYx.gif
@Shadster
Hi, would this be a thing you could do?
@Shadster
Hi, would this be a thing you could do?
===
eq6zQ9M.png
jt1VeLt.png
bYt72YT.png
awUnQ0L.png
Vtt3Gnc.png
@durrus Sorry i didn't get to ya right away, I tend to be around errywhere. Throw me a PM and I'll see what I can do for ya!
@durrus Sorry i didn't get to ya right away, I tend to be around errywhere. Throw me a PM and I'll see what I can do for ya!