Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | USD and Gem Commissions [5 spots open]
This is basically just copy and pasted off of my DeviantArt
You can check out my art on DA using this link -->https://www.deviantart.com/blackcatmagiks
(I don't think there is anything on there that breaks FR's rules)

$1 = 100 Gems -I'm not sure if the gem:USD Ratio has changed, but this is what I found-
(prices range from what is easiest to hardest for me to do and are subject to change as I improve)

= "-_- base prices does not mean that I am using a base, it means the starting price=

:Commissions: (base prices) (random style)

Full body Character= $5 (per Character)
Bust of Character= $2.50 (per Character)
Icon= $1
animal/creature= $0.50-$5 (so like a little lizard to a adult dragon)

:Style: (example from gallery) *(Add to base price)*

Basic anime (Commission Example) =$1.50
Cutesy (Cat Girl)=$1
Mess (Old Art Girl)=$2.50
Ghibli-esq (taking inventory) =$5
Mlp (hell fire) =$2.50
Realistic/Macabre (The dissection of Anna ad Onna) =$5
Sonic-ish (Bunny Character Design) =$1.50
Cutesy creature/animals (Bear-topus) =$1
more realistic (cute animals) =$1.50

(if you want your commission in one of my styles that isn't listed please state so and I'll tell you the price for that style)

:Extras: (add to base price)

Flat Coloring= $1.50
Detail/Full Coloring= $3
Simple background= $1
Normal background= $1.50
complex background= $3
Extra goodies/details upon request= $0.50-$2 (depending on how complex it is)

*A maximum of two characters per work*

: Packages:

P1. Full body single character, Full coloring, and normal background= $7
P2. Bust of single character, Full coloring, and normal background=$4.50
P3. Full body two characters, Full coloring, and normal background= $12
P4. Bust of two characters, Full coloring, and a normal background= $7

:Information:

:Updates:
-Updates on commissions will be given at each step of the commission(a week at most) either via a note on DeviantArt or a Msg here
-A commission will take no longer than a month to be completed unless stated otherwise.

: Payments and Refunds:
-I accept gems here and cash using paypal. Use my email
Blackcatmagiks@gmail.com to send cash via paypal-
-I request payments either in full in advance , or half when I start and half when it is completed.
-No work on the commission will start until the payment in full has been made or the first half of the two step payment has been received.
. -Full refunds are available if I haven't started on the commission.
. -If I have started then a refund minus payment for the work already done will be returned.
. -No refund will be offered once the work is completed.

-Failure to pay the full fee (without an actual reason) will result in me keeping the work, if you decided on the two payment plan and fail to complete the second payment, I will keep the work and no refund will be offered for the first payment.
Failure to complete the payment will also result in you being adding to a blacklist, meaning that you will not be able to commission me again and others will see that you failed to pay for the commission.-

:What I will not do: (None of this is allowed on here anyways)
-Fetish Art
-Extremely suggestive poses
-Overly sexualized Characters (extremely unproportioned chests and/or butts) (unless needed for a specific style)
-Large amounts of gore
-Degrading or Demeaning works

:Terms of Ownership: -I retain the right to post the finished work on my DeviantArt profile, unless it was agreed upon that the commission be private.
-You will receive the full size, unwatermarked file of the image. You are not allowed to post a smaller watermarked version. (Basically don't claim it as your own work)
- If you post the work on any site, including DA or Here, I request that you state that I created the art in the description.

*Please msg me if you are wanting a commission*
This is basically just copy and pasted off of my DeviantArt
You can check out my art on DA using this link -->https://www.deviantart.com/blackcatmagiks
(I don't think there is anything on there that breaks FR's rules)

$1 = 100 Gems -I'm not sure if the gem:USD Ratio has changed, but this is what I found-
(prices range from what is easiest to hardest for me to do and are subject to change as I improve)

= "-_- base prices does not mean that I am using a base, it means the starting price=

:Commissions: (base prices) (random style)

Full body Character= $5 (per Character)
Bust of Character= $2.50 (per Character)
Icon= $1
animal/creature= $0.50-$5 (so like a little lizard to a adult dragon)

:Style: (example from gallery) *(Add to base price)*

Basic anime (Commission Example) =$1.50
Cutesy (Cat Girl)=$1
Mess (Old Art Girl)=$2.50
Ghibli-esq (taking inventory) =$5
Mlp (hell fire) =$2.50
Realistic/Macabre (The dissection of Anna ad Onna) =$5
Sonic-ish (Bunny Character Design) =$1.50
Cutesy creature/animals (Bear-topus) =$1
more realistic (cute animals) =$1.50

(if you want your commission in one of my styles that isn't listed please state so and I'll tell you the price for that style)

:Extras: (add to base price)

Flat Coloring= $1.50
Detail/Full Coloring= $3
Simple background= $1
Normal background= $1.50
complex background= $3
Extra goodies/details upon request= $0.50-$2 (depending on how complex it is)

*A maximum of two characters per work*

: Packages:

P1. Full body single character, Full coloring, and normal background= $7
P2. Bust of single character, Full coloring, and normal background=$4.50
P3. Full body two characters, Full coloring, and normal background= $12
P4. Bust of two characters, Full coloring, and a normal background= $7

:Information:

:Updates:
-Updates on commissions will be given at each step of the commission(a week at most) either via a note on DeviantArt or a Msg here
-A commission will take no longer than a month to be completed unless stated otherwise.

: Payments and Refunds:
-I accept gems here and cash using paypal. Use my email
Blackcatmagiks@gmail.com to send cash via paypal-
-I request payments either in full in advance , or half when I start and half when it is completed.
-No work on the commission will start until the payment in full has been made or the first half of the two step payment has been received.
. -Full refunds are available if I haven't started on the commission.
. -If I have started then a refund minus payment for the work already done will be returned.
. -No refund will be offered once the work is completed.

-Failure to pay the full fee (without an actual reason) will result in me keeping the work, if you decided on the two payment plan and fail to complete the second payment, I will keep the work and no refund will be offered for the first payment.
Failure to complete the payment will also result in you being adding to a blacklist, meaning that you will not be able to commission me again and others will see that you failed to pay for the commission.-

:What I will not do: (None of this is allowed on here anyways)
-Fetish Art
-Extremely suggestive poses
-Overly sexualized Characters (extremely unproportioned chests and/or butts) (unless needed for a specific style)
-Large amounts of gore
-Degrading or Demeaning works

:Terms of Ownership: -I retain the right to post the finished work on my DeviantArt profile, unless it was agreed upon that the commission be private.
-You will receive the full size, unwatermarked file of the image. You are not allowed to post a smaller watermarked version. (Basically don't claim it as your own work)
- If you post the work on any site, including DA or Here, I request that you state that I created the art in the description.

*Please msg me if you are wanting a commission*
^
^
bump
bump