Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragons not eating
hi! so for some reason, some of my dragons won't eat despite me gathering their preferred food item. some of my dragons eat plants and bugs, yet when i go to gather plants and bugs, the dragons won't eat them! and my food meter says they are empty, although my hoard says otherwise. am i doing something wrong? or is there a way to fix this?
hi! so for some reason, some of my dragons won't eat despite me gathering their preferred food item. some of my dragons eat plants and bugs, yet when i go to gather plants and bugs, the dragons won't eat them! and my food meter says they are empty, although my hoard says otherwise. am i doing something wrong? or is there a way to fix this?
You have to select the items in your hoard, and click the convert button! Then they get added to your food stores. c:

@sobeka
You have to select the items in your hoard, and click the convert button! Then they get added to your food stores. c:

@sobeka
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
@sobeka Have you converted the food items into food points? You do that from your hoard.
@sobeka Have you converted the food items into food points? You do that from your hoard.
[quote name="Doomy" date="2018-07-31 09:06:02" ] You have to select the items in your hoard, and click the convert button! Then they get added to your food stores. c: @sobeka [/quote] ohhh no i haven't! i didn't know that was what i had to do haha thank you for the help guys! @Doomy @elfin
Doomy wrote on 2018-07-31 09:06:02:

@sobeka

ohhh no i haven't! i didn't know that was what i had to do haha
thank you for the help guys!

@Doomy
@elfin