Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Carnival of Rust
1 2 3
As the doll walked, a piece of her glass fell off of her, reveling a closed eye behind her glass mask. The doll didn't seem to notice as she stopped. She hurt her cracked hand at you, wanting you to take it.

A soft sound came from within the doll, a soft moan of pain. Something was trapped within her and was waking up.

"W-why don't y-you play a game?" The doll asked.
As the doll walked, a piece of her glass fell off of her, reveling a closed eye behind her glass mask. The doll didn't seem to notice as she stopped. She hurt her cracked hand at you, wanting you to take it.

A soft sound came from within the doll, a soft moan of pain. Something was trapped within her and was waking up.

"W-why don't y-you play a game?" The doll asked.
Rhysand
From the corner of my eye, I see that Feyras feathers were puffed up. She didn't trust the small doll, and after the shard of glass fell I was even more skeptical. My sister would have dove into this head first...Would have loved this sort of thing. I shake my head softly and take her small glass hand in mine. "I'm sorry miss but I can't agree to this game until I know what it is," I say to her.

I didnt know what the doll was capable of so I didnt want to anger it, but i also dont want to walk into some death trap.
Rhysand
From the corner of my eye, I see that Feyras feathers were puffed up. She didn't trust the small doll, and after the shard of glass fell I was even more skeptical. My sister would have dove into this head first...Would have loved this sort of thing. I shake my head softly and take her small glass hand in mine. "I'm sorry miss but I can't agree to this game until I know what it is," I say to her.

I didnt know what the doll was capable of so I didnt want to anger it, but i also dont want to walk into some death trap.
1f338.png 5bb420da6c0049a8f4927d7fc6d5c60f.png

Visit my hatchery--> Candlelight
Visit my art shop --> Kitty Corner
Visit My new Rps --> CT Equestrian
03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
She smiled happily, excited to finally have someone else here beside herself to talk to. She let off a happy sound and nodded, not seemingly angered at all.

"W-why sir, it's a ring toss! There i-is no prise o-or condition. I-i just want a friend..." She seemed to pout a bit and looked down, playing with the dirt with her toe.
She smiled happily, excited to finally have someone else here beside herself to talk to. She let off a happy sound and nodded, not seemingly angered at all.

"W-why sir, it's a ring toss! There i-is no prise o-or condition. I-i just want a friend..." She seemed to pout a bit and looked down, playing with the dirt with her toe.
Rhysand
I look to my familiar then back at her and give her a nod. "well alright then. " I say and stand up. "lets head to this game of yours," I tell her. It was strange that the doll could use emotions, as well as the fact that Feyra is put off by her. The best way to figure it all out is to simply spend time with her and wait to see if she would be willing to answer my questions.
Rhysand
I look to my familiar then back at her and give her a nod. "well alright then. " I say and stand up. "lets head to this game of yours," I tell her. It was strange that the doll could use emotions, as well as the fact that Feyra is put off by her. The best way to figure it all out is to simply spend time with her and wait to see if she would be willing to answer my questions.

03d12d07-ef6a-11e5-9c17-2d9b8664c5dc.gif I am in the middle of my senior year of highschool, I am taking Health and AP classes along with honors and online courses, therefore I have a LOT of work. Please be patient with my replies I will make it my goal to reply within a week though.
Another piece of the doll fell off, revealing scarred stomach of a thin girl. The doll didn't seem to pay attention to that though. She walked into the carnival, humming a song, the same twisted song that came from the speakers of the carnival.

A soft whispers could be heard in your ear. "Get me out of here..."

It felt like something has been watching you, and it was not nice.

(Sorry, I forget to check this site sometimes)
Another piece of the doll fell off, revealing scarred stomach of a thin girl. The doll didn't seem to pay attention to that though. She walked into the carnival, humming a song, the same twisted song that came from the speakers of the carnival.

A soft whispers could be heard in your ear. "Get me out of here..."

It felt like something has been watching you, and it was not nice.

(Sorry, I forget to check this site sometimes)
Rhysand.
my eyes went straight to the piece that fell off. I sent Feyra the skies with a lift of my arm. She took to the sky and circled above. As I followed the doll I muttered to myself. In a flash, I could see through my companion's eyes. I got an overview of the area before bringing my sight back to the doll before me.

As I stare at her I feel the soft whisper on my ear. the hairs on my arms raise and I could feel Feyras uncomfortable feelings through our bond. I didn't move my head but I let my eyes wander, I was put off by the small doll...especially the fact that something seemed to be trapped inside. I knew though, that if I alarmed the doll something bad could happen. So discreetly I respond to the voice I heard in a whisper... "out of where?"

(no problem at all )
Rhysand.
my eyes went straight to the piece that fell off. I sent Feyra the skies with a lift of my arm. She took to the sky and circled above. As I followed the doll I muttered to myself. In a flash, I could see through my companion's eyes. I got an overview of the area before bringing my sight back to the doll before me.

As I stare at her I feel the soft whisper on my ear. the hairs on my arms raise and I could feel Feyras uncomfortable feelings through our bond. I didn't move my head but I let my eyes wander, I was put off by the small doll...especially the fact that something seemed to be trapped inside. I knew though, that if I alarmed the doll something bad could happen. So discreetly I respond to the voice I heard in a whisper... "out of where?"

(no problem at all )

"The doll..." The voice responded. It was soft and sounded like it was in pain and afraid. The doll hummed softly, happy to have company.

"What was that?" It asked confused and worried slightly. She new what she stored, and she didn't want to let it out.
"The doll..." The voice responded. It was soft and sounded like it was in pain and afraid. The doll hummed softly, happy to have company.

"What was that?" It asked confused and worried slightly. She new what she stored, and she didn't want to let it out.
Rhysand
Feyra continued to circle around as I listened for the whispers in the wind. Once I heard her answer I knew it was a girl trapped in that doll..the question was how...how do I get her out?...and how did she get in there?

the dolls hearing was better than I thought. "I asked where." I say to her. "as in where is the game we are to play located at...if you don't mind my asking." I tried sounding polite as possible, not yet wanting on the bad side of the porcelain in front of me.
Rhysand
Feyra continued to circle around as I listened for the whispers in the wind. Once I heard her answer I knew it was a girl trapped in that doll..the question was how...how do I get her out?...and how did she get in there?

the dolls hearing was better than I thought. "I asked where." I say to her. "as in where is the game we are to play located at...if you don't mind my asking." I tried sounding polite as possible, not yet wanting on the bad side of the porcelain in front of me.

The doll smiled and led you to a set up of games. There was a ring toss, darts, and ski ball. She smiled as he followed behind her. Another piece fell off of her lips, showing blue colored lips from being in the cold. They moved slightly and a soft whimper escaped them.
The doll smiled and led you to a set up of games. There was a ring toss, darts, and ski ball. She smiled as he followed behind her. Another piece fell off of her lips, showing blue colored lips from being in the cold. They moved slightly and a soft whimper escaped them.
Rhysand
I watched the doll and the girl within. Tell me how to get you out. I wanted to say but I want the doll to hear me. I couldn't just take my weapons out or have Feyra attack, that would risk hurting the girl inside.

I continued to walk with her and had to come up with something. "You are fascinating," I say to the doll. "It is miraculous that you can move and speak the way you do....may I ask how it is you can be..well alive?" I said tilting my head. "I don't mean to offend."
Rhysand
I watched the doll and the girl within. Tell me how to get you out. I wanted to say but I want the doll to hear me. I couldn't just take my weapons out or have Feyra attack, that would risk hurting the girl inside.

I continued to walk with her and had to come up with something. "You are fascinating," I say to the doll. "It is miraculous that you can move and speak the way you do....may I ask how it is you can be..well alive?" I said tilting my head. "I don't mean to offend."

1 2 3