Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How you chose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love ice/winter themes and Ice types in Pokémon are my favourite, so that's usually the theme I go for. To break routine, I started in Lightning because I like the electricity aesthetic, and I still do love the Lightning flight, I have a soft spot for Lightning dragons still. But all the while I was still doubting whether I should be in Ice, and so after a month and a half, I switched flights, probably permanently. I like Wind too, but Ice is a good place.
I love ice/winter themes and Ice types in Pokémon are my favourite, so that's usually the theme I go for. To break routine, I started in Lightning because I like the electricity aesthetic, and I still do love the Lightning flight, I have a soft spot for Lightning dragons still. But all the while I was still doubting whether I should be in Ice, and so after a month and a half, I switched flights, probably permanently. I like Wind too, but Ice is a good place.
Anders - they/them
FR + 9
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif
I started off in Arcane because SPAAAAAACCCE and now I'm in fire because it's the best element and we have a volcano and it has my favourite breed and I want to be an engineer so it fits.
I started off in Arcane because SPAAAAAACCCE and now I'm in fire because it's the best element and we have a volcano and it has my favourite breed and I want to be an engineer so it fits.
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
83233757.png:Pet The Noodle:83233757.png
I was originally in Arcane, for a good few months, actually, until I realized that I felt like I didn't fit in with the community that well and that while I love astronomy and magic, the aesthetic just wasn't for me. (I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Arcanist though, disaster dad that he is.)

So I moved to Nature instead, partially because at the time I was very into the natural world and was planning on becoming a biologist, partially because for lore, and also because I had a lot of friends in Nature.

And now I'm saving up for a move to Plague because I've realized yet again that my current flight's aesthetics don't fit me any more, and I've always been somewhat morbid and fascinated with diseases and have had an enduring love for the horror genre, which is---well, Plague's aesthetic. Plus it's still a slightly smaller flight, and I've heard great things about the community.
I was originally in Arcane, for a good few months, actually, until I realized that I felt like I didn't fit in with the community that well and that while I love astronomy and magic, the aesthetic just wasn't for me. (I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Arcanist though, disaster dad that he is.)

So I moved to Nature instead, partially because at the time I was very into the natural world and was planning on becoming a biologist, partially because for lore, and also because I had a lot of friends in Nature.

And now I'm saving up for a move to Plague because I've realized yet again that my current flight's aesthetics don't fit me any more, and I've always been somewhat morbid and fascinated with diseases and have had an enduring love for the horror genre, which is---well, Plague's aesthetic. Plus it's still a slightly smaller flight, and I've heard great things about the community.
uoVfMZU.png
I like the plague aesthetic a lot, but I chose to switch to Lightning because I like the lore and it works well with my own personal lore, because Stormcatcher's land is really harsh as well. Plus I like the primal eyes.

I'm considering a switch to shadow in the future, honestly. Or perhaps to Earth, or Fire, but who knows!
I like the plague aesthetic a lot, but I chose to switch to Lightning because I like the lore and it works well with my own personal lore, because Stormcatcher's land is really harsh as well. Plus I like the primal eyes.

I'm considering a switch to shadow in the future, honestly. Or perhaps to Earth, or Fire, but who knows!
I'm a big fat horror junkie y'know I had to do it to 'em
I'm a big fat horror junkie y'know I had to do it to 'em
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
I happen to like the cold.
I happen to like the cold.
Vah krii ko morokei kein los wah zin geiinmaar
wah dirko morokei kein los wah zin pah do KeizaaL
I chose Arcane because
-Arcane has actually always been a fav word of mine
-I loved the Arcane lore (on the world map)
-Starrfall Isle is such a pretty name
-I really liked the pink aesthetic
-The Arcanist is Amazing
I chose Arcane because
-Arcane has actually always been a fav word of mine
-I loved the Arcane lore (on the world map)
-Starrfall Isle is such a pretty name
-I really liked the pink aesthetic
-The Arcanist is Amazing
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif
I changed 3 times.
I like nearly every flight
I changed 3 times.
I like nearly every flight
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
I first chose water because I didn't know what I was doing and also the Tidelord looked pretty cool. Then, like a week or two later, I changed to ice because I was getting tired of the dark blue eyes that always looked black on my dragons. Ice has ended up being the perfect flight for me!
I first chose water because I didn't know what I was doing and also the Tidelord looked pretty cool. Then, like a week or two later, I changed to ice because I was getting tired of the dark blue eyes that always looked black on my dragons. Ice has ended up being the perfect flight for me!
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10