Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Transformers
1 2 3 4 5 6
I saw that episode with my sister! I also thought it was fun when Sideswipe popped in for a show!
I saw that episode with my sister! I also thought it was fun when Sideswipe popped in for a show!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Yes! Also, someone said that Hot Rod istheir favourite bot? I need to share a thing that happened in a RB episode. There's one called Hot Rod Bot which invoves Blurr having to learn how to balance his racing career and being a Rescue Bot. There's an actual race in the ep, with him racing against human drivers...and this happens: [img]https://gyazo.com/6cf2632b2c79f6b31c86ca869112bdf1.png[/img] Does this guy look familiar? XD The second the driver and car showed up I had a moment of "Is that-? That looks like Rodi!" and sure enough, while it's apparently not [i]actually[/i] Hot Rod racing around Griffin Rock with a holoform (as far as anyone knows), that is absolutely Rodi's G1 paint scheme. With animation-accurate magenta instead of red, even!
Yes! Also, someone said that Hot Rod istheir favourite bot? I need to share a thing that happened in a RB episode. There's one called Hot Rod Bot which invoves Blurr having to learn how to balance his racing career and being a Rescue Bot. There's an actual race in the ep, with him racing against human drivers...and this happens:

6cf2632b2c79f6b31c86ca869112bdf1.png

Does this guy look familiar? XD

The second the driver and car showed up I had a moment of "Is that-? That looks like Rodi!" and sure enough, while it's apparently not actually Hot Rod racing around Griffin Rock with a holoform (as far as anyone knows), that is absolutely Rodi's G1 paint scheme. With animation-accurate magenta instead of red, even!
B8_L2.pngm35_book.pngm2_02_book.pngm22_book.pngl4_02_book.pngl7_01_book.pngB8_R2.png
DPSlXho.png
Kinda late to the party but I got into Transformers in Second grade waking up to watch Transformers Armada at six in the morning before school and ever since then I've been into Transformers. I even wrote my entrance Essay for college about Transformers, and yes I did get into college with that essay. I would Probably say that my favorite transformer of all time would probably be Starscream, but after reading the comics I just can't choose who's my favorite since they are all good in different ways and I can't make decisions to save my life.
Kinda late to the party but I got into Transformers in Second grade waking up to watch Transformers Armada at six in the morning before school and ever since then I've been into Transformers. I even wrote my entrance Essay for college about Transformers, and yes I did get into college with that essay. I would Probably say that my favorite transformer of all time would probably be Starscream, but after reading the comics I just can't choose who's my favorite since they are all good in different ways and I can't make decisions to save my life.
Hey guys, I just got Cosmos!!
Hey guys, I just got Cosmos!!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
I have a lair full of Transformers dragons
I have a lair full of Transformers dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6