Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Afraid Of?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
Riding in a car on the road with other cars also on the road.

It’s gotten a little better, but it stresses me to no end. I don’t have my driver’s license or permit and I am scared to death to get one. Many people keep asking when I will be driving, and that usually only tends to heighten the anxiety.
As a reptile lover and owner, I let snakes on face, once held a baby alligator, have jumped off a cliff willingly, ect... but as of right now, the fact that irrational humans are in control of a two ton vehicle that can go over a 100 mph is horribly frightening to me.
Riding in a car on the road with other cars also on the road.

It’s gotten a little better, but it stresses me to no end. I don’t have my driver’s license or permit and I am scared to death to get one. Many people keep asking when I will be driving, and that usually only tends to heighten the anxiety.
As a reptile lover and owner, I let snakes on face, once held a baby alligator, have jumped off a cliff willingly, ect... but as of right now, the fact that irrational humans are in control of a two ton vehicle that can go over a 100 mph is horribly frightening to me.
giphy.gif
I'm scared of cars and trucks, especially big ones like semi trucks and buses
Also bugs, especially spiders, scorpions, cockroaches, all the typical scary bugs. I do like beetles and **** bugs though
I'm slightly afraid of big dogs, but medium and small dogs aren't a problem
I'm scared of cars and trucks, especially big ones like semi trucks and buses
Also bugs, especially spiders, scorpions, cockroaches, all the typical scary bugs. I do like beetles and **** bugs though
I'm slightly afraid of big dogs, but medium and small dogs aren't a problem
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
failure and pain mostly
i’m afraid of people leaving me like nuh uh u either my pal for life or u can just leave rn b4 i get 2 attached and cry
i’m afraid of driving D:
i’m......deathly,,,afriad of death but i’m not so much as afraid of my own death as i am other people’s death? like the thought of me permanently going night night is fine and dandy but the thought of other people dying is a big no no >:( i honestly can’t handle the thought of people around me or my animals dying like nope not today sorry fellas u aren’t allowed to die!! i said so!!
i’m really scared of ghosts and demons and anything paranormal ):
failure and pain mostly
i’m afraid of people leaving me like nuh uh u either my pal for life or u can just leave rn b4 i get 2 attached and cry
i’m afraid of driving D:
i’m......deathly,,,afriad of death but i’m not so much as afraid of my own death as i am other people’s death? like the thought of me permanently going night night is fine and dandy but the thought of other people dying is a big no no >:( i honestly can’t handle the thought of people around me or my animals dying like nope not today sorry fellas u aren’t allowed to die!! i said so!!
i’m really scared of ghosts and demons and anything paranormal ):
she/her
fr time
i am scared of death
i am scared of death
[quote name="jimbles" date="2018-07-24 02:37:32" ] failure and pain mostly i’m afraid of people leaving me like nuh uh u either my pal for life or u can just leave rn b4 i get 2 attached and cry [/quote] Most relatable thing I've heard all week.
jimbles wrote on 2018-07-24 02:37:32:
failure and pain mostly

Most relatable thing I've heard all week.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

uhh things never changing + smelling flowers
uhh things never changing + smelling flowers
potato_bunny_by_stardust_palace-db5av8q.png

alex - 15 - any pronouns
frt +8
humans but I'm really lonely so I have to suck it up it's really weird, heights without being strapped in, the political climate in the US where I live I won't say anything else about that, and some fears regarding lady time...
humans but I'm really lonely so I have to suck it up it's really weird, heights without being strapped in, the political climate in the US where I live I won't say anything else about that, and some fears regarding lady time...
Losing loved ones
Losing loved ones
I fear of getting kidney stones. I've heard it's worse than child birth.
I fear of getting kidney stones. I've heard it's worse than child birth.
ELEVATORS. in 4th grade there was group of kids at my school who got stuck in there for like an hour.

they survived, but y'know, can't b too careful
ELEVATORS. in 4th grade there was group of kids at my school who got stuck in there for like an hour.

they survived, but y'know, can't b too careful
99522cc99c3d5967114b6f0d8bb16cba-dc2fbrm.gif duck | they/she | ♠
avid overwatch nerd
no links yet | cred
purugly.gif

+3 FR time

1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21