Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | lo-fi art shop [closed]
1 2
[b][/b][center]welcome to my new art shop. i do scanned traditional art. [b]examples[/b] [url=https://sta.sh/2uz80rp25b8?edit=1]xx click me xx[/url] inked= partial color, gouache=full color [b]rules[/b] - dont post when the thread is closed - dont spam the thread - i reserve all rights to the commissioned piece - do not post the art without credit (@/finkisms anywhere else) [b]can't draw[/b] mechas cars [b]flat rates[/b] currently accepting treasure and amazon gift cards (in usd) as payment. i cannot accept normal cards or paypal for personal reasons. [i]inked[/i] Headshot - 3kt / $10 Bust - 5kt / $15 Half body - 10kt / $20 Full body - 15kt / $25 Doodle Page - 20kt / $25 [i]gouache[/i] Headshot - 5kt / $15 Bust - 7kt / $20 Half body - 15kt / $25 Full body - 25kt / $35 [b]to order[/b] ping me with a brief description of what you want. i will pm you to confirm your order! [/center] [left][quote][b][center]slots[/center][/b] 1. MirrorMask 2. jolynekujoh [b][center]waiting list[/center][/b] 1. Tipsylover 2. SoulLugia11 [/left][/quote][right][quote][b][center]finished pieces[/center][/b][/quote][/right]
welcome to my new art shop. i do scanned traditional art.

examples

xx click me xx

inked= partial color, gouache=full color

rules
- dont post when the thread is closed
- dont spam the thread
- i reserve all rights to the commissioned piece
- do not post the art without credit (@/finkisms anywhere else)

can't draw
mechas
cars

flat rates

currently accepting treasure and amazon gift cards (in usd) as payment. i cannot accept normal cards or paypal for personal reasons.

inked
Headshot - 3kt / $10
Bust - 5kt / $15
Half body - 10kt / $20
Full body - 15kt / $25
Doodle Page - 20kt / $25

gouache
Headshot - 5kt / $15
Bust - 7kt / $20
Half body - 15kt / $25
Full body - 25kt / $35

to order
ping me with a brief description of what you want. i will pm you to confirm your order!

Quote:
slots

1. MirrorMask
2. jolynekujoh

waiting list

1. Tipsylover
2. SoulLugia11
Quote:
finished pieces

0iyUjhh.gif
she/her | Hal | totally uncool
I dunno what I'm doing but I'm havin a good time
up
up
0iyUjhh.gif
up
up
0iyUjhh.gif
@lofitarot
I love that half body of the tiger in the water would it be possible to get a piece similar to that of my girl Akiba? Maybe she'd be in a pond instead with cattails? Her markings don't need to be exact either just in the ballpark c:
@lofitarot
I love that half body of the tiger in the water would it be possible to get a piece similar to that of my girl Akiba? Maybe she'd be in a pond instead with cattails? Her markings don't need to be exact either just in the ballpark c:
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@lofitarot how much would a fullbody gouache be for u in gems? im in love wit ur style n i wanna know if u could do my shark girl 4 me.. <3
@lofitarot how much would a fullbody gouache be for u in gems? im in love wit ur style n i wanna know if u could do my shark girl 4 me.. <3
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@jolynekujoh im going by a quick hand calculation of a ratio of 1g:300t, so about 85 gems!
@jolynekujoh im going by a quick hand calculation of a ratio of 1g:300t, so about 85 gems!
0iyUjhh.gif
@lofitarot done deal !!!! here's her ref page !! tysm , i hope its not to much trouble!! :D lmk when i can send payment <3 <3 <3
@lofitarot done deal !!!! here's her ref page !! tysm , i hope its not to much trouble!! :D lmk when i can send payment <3 <3 <3
eoSlEJF.png
sweetchayosedit.png qJe0IPr.png
@lofitarot

Do you think I could get a doodle page ink of her and a full body gouache as well of my gal dia. This is her info! for 60kt + tip!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
@lofitarot

Do you think I could get a doodle page ink of her and a full body gouache as well of my gal dia. This is her info! for 60kt + tip!

This is her art ref
This is her aesthetic board
This is her clothes ref
This is her bio
Itp5LC0.png Art Shop!!
@lofitarot

Do you have a pinglist? If so, I'd love to be put on it! (I think the slots are about to be filled up, from what I can see; if that's not the case, I would love to nab one! Your art is cute ^^)
@lofitarot

Do you have a pinglist? If so, I'd love to be put on it! (I think the slots are about to be filled up, from what I can see; if that's not the case, I would love to nab one! Your art is cute ^^)
xk7ymDQ.png
@jolynekujoh once i send you the sketch/progress shot, i'll ask for payment!

@Tipsylover @SoulLugia11 since my slots are filled up, i'll start a quick ping list ! things should open up within a few days!
@jolynekujoh once i send you the sketch/progress shot, i'll ask for payment!

@Tipsylover @SoulLugia11 since my slots are filled up, i'll start a quick ping list ! things should open up within a few days!
0iyUjhh.gif
1 2