Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dear Pokemon GO Players...
1 2
@GreyJoy

Well I didn't take into account about heavy travelers, but I've been to at most like 2 states that aren't my home one, so I'm not always on top of "Well some people are always on the move" thing lol

I myself only largely visit 2-3 areas where there are stops, which would very easily show where I am. Seeing as the eggs say city/state/country, I'd be easily pinned down to a tight area.
@GreyJoy

Well I didn't take into account about heavy travelers, but I've been to at most like 2 states that aren't my home one, so I'm not always on top of "Well some people are always on the move" thing lol

I myself only largely visit 2-3 areas where there are stops, which would very easily show where I am. Seeing as the eggs say city/state/country, I'd be easily pinned down to a tight area.
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
@SaltOrCyanide Thanks a lot for answer! I got Tauros recently, though. <3

@BeeFuzz don't worry, I am not going to spy on anyone, not mentioning the fact, that I'm too poor to travel around my own continent. xD
@SaltOrCyanide Thanks a lot for answer! I got Tauros recently, though. <3

@BeeFuzz don't worry, I am not going to spy on anyone, not mentioning the fact, that I'm too poor to travel around my own continent. xD
Up
Up
@GreenTotodile

I have a heracross! My FC is 9300 0753 1481
@GreenTotodile

I have a heracross! My FC is 9300 0753 1481
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
Up up. c:
Up up. c:
@GreenTotodile

Psst, you aren't supposed to bump here. It's not a sales forum!
@GreenTotodile

byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2018-07-23 13:17:39" ] @GreenTotodile Psst, you aren't supposed to bump here. It's not a sales forum! [/quote] Ou. I didn't know. Sorry and thanks!
Greyjoy wrote on 2018-07-23 13:17:39:
@GreenTotodile

Ou. I didn't know. Sorry and thanks!
1 2