Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | This song should awaken memories
1 2
[quote name="Overread" date="2018-07-23 10:07:40" ] Very neat! I always feel its a shame that the west kind of gave up with animation proper after the 90s or so. It's also a shame so many of these series don't get re-runs now. And by re-run I mean putting the original episodes back on show - perhaps touch them up for modern high-definition TVs and clean up the audio; but not a remake. [/quote] I know years ago it had been put on reruns on a network called Teletoon, but that's the last I'd seen anything about it on network TV. Otherwise yeah it's just streaming sites and such to watch it
Overread wrote on 2018-07-23 10:07:40:
Very neat! I always feel its a shame that the west kind of gave up with animation proper after the 90s or so. It's also a shame so many of these series don't get re-runs now.
And by re-run I mean putting the original episodes back on show - perhaps touch them up for modern high-definition TVs and clean up the audio; but not a remake.

I know years ago it had been put on reruns on a network called Teletoon, but that's the last I'd seen anything about it on network TV. Otherwise yeah it's just streaming sites and such to watch it
Already taken by a sweet girl

FurAffinity|DeviantArt|DragonAdopters Memorial Forum

Xbox LIVE: HotRodimusPrime
Steam/PSN: TRozok21
1 2