Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traveling dragons /game of trust/
Hello,
Welcome to this chat about a game that I thought of. The game is simple: choose one of your dragons and write up the names of all of the elements. Then send them away to someone who is in a different element than yours. To your element write up that you are the owner. (Example: wind: owner: xy) The person you send them to can be your friend but can be a total stanger and they will write their names up next to the element they present. But the person you send them to will be the next to send them away to a person they trust, and someone you probably dont know. Simple right?
But there is the risk that your dragon wont return. This is why its a game of trust. I would like to ask everyone who would like to play this game to only send them to someone who they trust.
The persom who recieves the dragon has the right to breed your dragon and play with them in the colisseum etc. They also can write up next to their names what the dragon experienced. They can also send a gift next to them like apparel, skin, animal... Those items will continue to travel with the dragon and the owner only recieves them when the dragon returns home.
Also if the dragon gets stuck somewhere, or has a breeding cooldown that you dont want to wait, it can return to the owner.
The owner decides how long one person can own their dragon, but remember that sometimes things happen in real life and it might extend.

Those who would like to join please write a comment. And those who want to be hosts please write a post and say wich element you will be representing and how many dragons you accept. If a host doesnt return a dragon they will be reported and will be in a list of banned people.

I created this game to strenghten the community and discover other players, gather friends.

Thank you for reading and I hope you will join this game!
Hello,
Welcome to this chat about a game that I thought of. The game is simple: choose one of your dragons and write up the names of all of the elements. Then send them away to someone who is in a different element than yours. To your element write up that you are the owner. (Example: wind: owner: xy) The person you send them to can be your friend but can be a total stanger and they will write their names up next to the element they present. But the person you send them to will be the next to send them away to a person they trust, and someone you probably dont know. Simple right?
But there is the risk that your dragon wont return. This is why its a game of trust. I would like to ask everyone who would like to play this game to only send them to someone who they trust.
The persom who recieves the dragon has the right to breed your dragon and play with them in the colisseum etc. They also can write up next to their names what the dragon experienced. They can also send a gift next to them like apparel, skin, animal... Those items will continue to travel with the dragon and the owner only recieves them when the dragon returns home.
Also if the dragon gets stuck somewhere, or has a breeding cooldown that you dont want to wait, it can return to the owner.
The owner decides how long one person can own their dragon, but remember that sometimes things happen in real life and it might extend.

Those who would like to join please write a comment. And those who want to be hosts please write a post and say wich element you will be representing and how many dragons you accept. If a host doesnt return a dragon they will be reported and will be in a list of banned people.

I created this game to strenghten the community and discover other players, gather friends.

Thank you for reading and I hope you will join this game!
Banned /will edit/:
Banned /will edit/:
Here is my dragon for example. And this is how far I have come. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40735236] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/407353/40735236_350.png[/img] [/url]
Here is my dragon for example. And this is how far I have come.

40735236_350.png
[center]Ah this sounds like an interesting idea! I'd be willing to receive a couple dragons for Wind :3 I will be sending this baby out to see the world shortly! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40608304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406084/40608304_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Ah this sounds like an interesting idea! I'd be willing to receive a couple dragons for Wind :3

I will be sending this baby out to see the world shortly!

40608304_350.png
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
Oh wow he's already been to two other homes, he has apparel, a familiar, and is on a nest!

I like your fae btw :) I'd offer to host her, but we're both in the same flight ^^'
Oh wow he's already been to two other homes, he has apparel, a familiar, and is on a nest!

I like your fae btw :) I'd offer to host her, but we're both in the same flight ^^'
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
@mayanaz Oh wow, good job! ^?^ I hope you and the others are enjoying the game. And I must say how pretty your dragon is. Wow! I love his colours!
And thank you! ♥
@mayanaz Oh wow, good job! ^?^ I hope you and the others are enjoying the game. And I must say how pretty your dragon is. Wow! I love his colours!
And thank you! ♥
Im interested in hosting that fae and may have a lightining friend whos willing to do the same after me :D

If this is still a thing, as i see the dates are all in last year
Im interested in hosting that fae and may have a lightining friend whos willing to do the same after me :D

If this is still a thing, as i see the dates are all in last year
ex5BGkW.png