Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Chibi Dragons! :0 (Closed)
1 2 3 4
@Harusame I'm sending the cr now :o! They're so pretty!
@Harusame I'm sending the cr now :o! They're so pretty!
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@ElysianJewels [img]https://i.imgur.com/6YXXRqf.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NDWiFzg.png[/img] They are done!! I think they are lookin' good! :D
@ElysianJewels

6YXXRqf.png

NDWiFzg.png

They are done!! I think they are lookin' good! :D
@harusame omg these are gorgeous wtheck!!! Lols I completely forgot I ordered XD
Only thing is girl is actually supposed to have shadow eyes and you forgot her dusky rose thorn crown. Lols I told you this in our very first msg so it’s easy to forget!!

“For the girl she has to have shadow eyes :) And for her crowns the black tulip flowercrown is supposed to wrap around the base of the dusky rose thorn crown!! Could you please depict the black tulip flowercrown as roses/rosebuds?? :D

The most important stuff id like them to have are their skin/accents their flowerfall and winter wind and the girls crowns! Those are the main things id like and the other apparel that you can do have would be a awesome bonus!!”

This is what we said in the first msg then we discussed to have all the apparel in the next few msgs we talked in :)

But like seriously once again your art is like sooooooo insanely good!!!!!
@harusame omg these are gorgeous wtheck!!! Lols I completely forgot I ordered XD
Only thing is girl is actually supposed to have shadow eyes and you forgot her dusky rose thorn crown. Lols I told you this in our very first msg so it’s easy to forget!!

“For the girl she has to have shadow eyes :) And for her crowns the black tulip flowercrown is supposed to wrap around the base of the dusky rose thorn crown!! Could you please depict the black tulip flowercrown as roses/rosebuds?? :D

The most important stuff id like them to have are their skin/accents their flowerfall and winter wind and the girls crowns! Those are the main things id like and the other apparel that you can do have would be a awesome bonus!!”

This is what we said in the first msg then we discussed to have all the apparel in the next few msgs we talked in :)

r7P00ic.png
@KozuKitty @Ugui [img]https://i.imgur.com/wdtHBn7.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OVzr9FC.png[/img] They are done!! Sorry for the wait!! ;w;
@KozuKitty @Ugui

wdtHBn7.png

OVzr9FC.png

They are done!! Sorry for the wait!! ;w;
@Harusame

Wow thanks bby!!! I love it he looks so cute!!! Amazing job :3
@Harusame

Wow thanks bby!!! I love it he looks so cute!!! Amazing job :3
@Harusame
Ohh my goodness!! He looks so lovely, thank you so much! <3 Have I already sent payment or shall I send it now?
@Harusame
Ohh my goodness!! He looks so lovely, thank you so much! <3 Have I already sent payment or shall I send it now?
bHeX9bv.png
@Artemis [img]https://i.imgur.com/BTkxWXG.png[/img] It's done! Sorry for the wait!!
@Artemis

BTkxWXG.png

It's done! Sorry for the wait!!
@Harusame
She's gorgeous! Thank you so much! :D
@Harusame
She's gorgeous! Thank you so much! :D
yHVNH4X.png
@harusame

Ping for when spiral base comes out?
@harusame

Ping for when spiral base comes out?
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
@Harusame sorry to ping you again just think you may have missed my previous msg :3 Cauz you forgot the girls dusky rose thorn crown and she's supposed to have shadow eyes [quote name="ElysianJewels" date="2018-07-11 00:51:29" ] @harusame omg these are gorgeous wtheck!!! Lols I completely forgot I ordered XD Only thing is girl is actually supposed to have shadow eyes and you forgot her dusky rose thorn crown. Lols I told you this in our very first msg so it’s easy to forget!! “For the girl she has to have shadow eyes :) And for her crowns the black tulip flowercrown is supposed to wrap around the base of the dusky rose thorn crown!! Could you please depict the black tulip flowercrown as roses/rosebuds?? :D The most important stuff id like them to have are their skin/accents their flowerfall and winter wind and the girls crowns! Those are the main things id like and the other apparel that you can do have would be a awesome bonus!!” This is what we said in the first msg then we discussed to have all the apparel in the next few msgs we talked in :) But like seriously once again your art is like sooooooo insanely good!!!!! [/quote]
@Harusame sorry to ping you again just think you may have missed my previous msg :3 Cauz you forgot the girls dusky rose thorn crown and she's supposed to have shadow eyes
ElysianJewels wrote on 2018-07-11 00:51:29:

r7P00ic.png
1 2 3 4