Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | LF 1x1 RP Partners
[columns][color=transparent]////////////[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/HIqNF92.png[/img][nextcol][center][color=transparent]- - -[/color][font=copperplate][size=7]W E L L , H E L L O[/size][/font][/center][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/0DJVjbv.png[/img][/columns] I'm looking for some 1x1 RPs to keep me busy. I have already found one amazing partner through this site and would love to have one or a couple more, hence this particular forum thread. I am mostly looking for original RPs at this time; I have yet to read the official FR lore, so I don't feel comfortable enough with those kinds of settings yet. Some useful information about me / what I'm looking for: [LIST] [*] I'm online rather often, but I do work office hours so I'll mostly be around at night. I try to reply to RPs at least once a day, might be more, might be less. While daily RP replies are of course wonderful, I understand that life sometimes simply happens. Do keep me posted, though. [*] I [i]strongly[/i] prefer to have an OOC chat on the side. As a matter of fact, this is a [b]must[/b]. It is impossible for me to stay motivated or engaged when there's no discussion or talking happening. Plus, I love to get to know my RP partners. [*] The length of my RP posts vary. I usually do three well-sized paragraphs, but I'm okay with matching the length of my partner's posts. Still, I consider myself to be quite literate, and while grammar/spelling mistakes happen to the best of us, I expect you to be a decent writer as well. Please watch your grammar. Please. [*] I'm okay with romance, to a degree, but right now I'm craving angst. Dark plots and loads of angst. I would also really like a high fantasy RP, and would love to world-build with you and create some epic characters that will have to face an epic, evil, very twisted story arc. [*] I'm 18+. I'd prefer for my partners to be as well. Angst, mate, angst. :P [/LIST] Anyway, long story short: I'm looking for one (or more) partner(s) to start a high fantasy RP with. I'm very much craving angst. I'm very chatty and would love getting to know you. Oh, and, I'd prefer to exchange Discord information. It makes chatting so much easier. I would, however, be okay with having the actual RP happen on the FR forums. I understand that a chatroom environment is not the best RP space for everyone. That's all! I think! I'd love to hear from you!~ C:
////////////HIqNF92.png
-
-
-
W E L L , H E L L O
0DJVjbv.png

I'm looking for some 1x1 RPs to keep me busy. I have already found one amazing partner through this site and would love to have one or a couple more, hence this particular forum thread. I am mostly looking for original RPs at this time; I have yet to read the official FR lore, so I don't feel comfortable enough with those kinds of settings yet.

Some useful information about me / what I'm looking for:
  • I'm online rather often, but I do work office hours so I'll mostly be around at night. I try to reply to RPs at least once a day, might be more, might be less. While daily RP replies are of course wonderful, I understand that life sometimes simply happens. Do keep me posted, though.
  • I strongly prefer to have an OOC chat on the side. As a matter of fact, this is a must. It is impossible for me to stay motivated or engaged when there's no discussion or talking happening. Plus, I love to get to know my RP partners.
  • The length of my RP posts vary. I usually do three well-sized paragraphs, but I'm okay with matching the length of my partner's posts. Still, I consider myself to be quite literate, and while grammar/spelling mistakes happen to the best of us, I expect you to be a decent writer as well. Please watch your grammar. Please.
  • I'm okay with romance, to a degree, but right now I'm craving angst. Dark plots and loads of angst. I would also really like a high fantasy RP, and would love to world-build with you and create some epic characters that will have to face an epic, evil, very twisted story arc.
  • I'm 18+. I'd prefer for my partners to be as well. Angst, mate, angst. :P

Anyway, long story short: I'm looking for one (or more) partner(s) to start a high fantasy RP with. I'm very much craving angst. I'm very chatty and would love getting to know you. Oh, and, I'd prefer to exchange Discord information. It makes chatting so much easier. I would, however, be okay with having the actual RP happen on the FR forums. I understand that a chatroom environment is not the best RP space for everyone.

That's all! I think! I'd love to hear from you!~ C:
@Acorrn Although I mostly do fandom-based things, this really appeals to me at first glance. I meet your age requirements and am daily active on Discord, my average reply length is two medium paragraphs and I consider myself intermediate in skill and reactive in style overall. If you'd like, send me a reply or a PM and I'll send you my discord info!
@Acorrn Although I mostly do fandom-based things, this really appeals to me at first glance. I meet your age requirements and am daily active on Discord, my average reply length is two medium paragraphs and I consider myself intermediate in skill and reactive in style overall. If you'd like, send me a reply or a PM and I'll send you my discord info!
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@acorrn

This sounds like a ton of fun. I love angst. I also meet your age requirements. I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs when my partner can match; otherwise, I can shorten it a bit. I can DM you my discord if you're interested!
@acorrn

This sounds like a ton of fun. I love angst. I also meet your age requirements. I tend to write 2-3 paragraphs when my partner can match; otherwise, I can shorten it a bit. I can DM you my discord if you're interested!