Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Lore! CLOSED
1 2
@Liyyle
Would you be interested in writing lore for a subspecies by any chance? I've got two dragons that are perfect for a robot-like subspecies, but I can't write lore to save my life >-<
@Liyyle
Would you be interested in writing lore for a subspecies by any chance? I've got two dragons that are perfect for a robot-like subspecies, but I can't write lore to save my life >-<
0-E2-AB389-92-**-40-B7-8-D53-E4438-FAA554-B.jpg
mlHpBMC.pngsZShZzW.pngjA5A7gu.png
ZijKo9W.png
ocTKWwg.gif
@DeathSpecter

The unnamed baby nocturnal prounced around her nest. she was eager to leave since she was to be stuck their for a while, only 5 days which wasn't that long but for the excitable baby it was an eternity. The last day she was to be stuck in her nest she was incredibly impatient and decided that day she would leave not the day after, she sliped out of her nest making sure no Dragon had seen her leaving. At last! She was out and decided she'd hed to the toxic lake a dangerous place her mother talked about often to her and her hatch-mates she was forbidden to go their, most Dragon's knew better but her mind was clouded with adventure and freedom. As she arrived a horid smell clouded her senses and made her stumble, she regained her balance and floated closer to the large pool of acid. She heard a small rustle behind her but payed no mind to it, which was a fatal mistake as a acid spitter, an monster native to that region emerged from the trees and hist at her. She put up quite a fight before her mother had realized she was gone and tracked her down, Her scales were ruined by the acid and toxic air.

I would have made this better but I already made it to long ;;
@DeathSpecter

The unnamed baby nocturnal prounced around her nest. she was eager to leave since she was to be stuck their for a while, only 5 days which wasn't that long but for the excitable baby it was an eternity. The last day she was to be stuck in her nest she was incredibly impatient and decided that day she would leave not the day after, she sliped out of her nest making sure no Dragon had seen her leaving. At last! She was out and decided she'd hed to the toxic lake a dangerous place her mother talked about often to her and her hatch-mates she was forbidden to go their, most Dragon's knew better but her mind was clouded with adventure and freedom. As she arrived a horid smell clouded her senses and made her stumble, she regained her balance and floated closer to the large pool of acid. She heard a small rustle behind her but payed no mind to it, which was a fatal mistake as a acid spitter, an monster native to that region emerged from the trees and hist at her. She put up quite a fight before her mother had realized she was gone and tracked her down, Her scales were ruined by the acid and toxic air.

I would have made this better but I already made it to long ;;
1 2