Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Very terribly describe your fandom(s)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 370 371
- local ray of sunshine and fanboy meets his hero, gets powers, and breaks his arm multiple times
- local ray of sunshine and fanboy meets his hero, gets powers, and breaks his arm multiple times
f18.gif
26 Million Registered Losers!
26 Million Registered Losers!
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
Nonexistent.

Also was mad at Gearbox for a while, then Australia.
Nonexistent.

Also was mad at Gearbox for a while, then Australia.
rusty
Fluffball and bootleg Yoshi travel the galaxy and fight the forces of evil using the magic of friendship while being chased by Skeletor. Also, there's a lava sorceress trying to kill everyone.
Fluffball and bootleg Yoshi travel the galaxy and fight the forces of evil using the magic of friendship while being chased by Skeletor. Also, there's a lava sorceress trying to kill everyone.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
14 year old child with incredible powers that works with his "mentor" who also "claims" to have powers for a mere 3 dollars a day.
14 year old child with incredible powers that works with his "mentor" who also "claims" to have powers for a mere 3 dollars a day.
43951bd54299bedef4413d2a10e4a948.gif
Uh I play this game and you stuff some plants in a ball and then people look at you funny so you throw the ball at them and they give you money for it.
Uh I play this game and you stuff some plants in a ball and then people look at you funny so you throw the ball at them and they give you money for it.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1. A game that's basically if Animal crossing and Harvest Moon had a baby.

2. A Sci-Fi Secret Agent show that tends to try and kill your favorite characters off, but always has some convoluted way of bringing them back. Except for Lincoln. I'm always left with more questions and not nearly enough answers

3. Wizard loves his animals more than people, and honestly, BIG MOOD.

4. TV Show that only has new seasons every like 2 years, and is slowly decreasing in quality.

5. *Snap* Half of them died. OR DID THEY?

6. Boy with anger issues and his friend go on adventure and get into trouble. They're tired of everyone crap.

Answers

Stardew Valley
Agents of Shield
Fantastic Beasts
BBC Sherlock
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Jak and Daxter
1. A game that's basically if Animal crossing and Harvest Moon had a baby.

2. A Sci-Fi Secret Agent show that tends to try and kill your favorite characters off, but always has some convoluted way of bringing them back. Except for Lincoln. I'm always left with more questions and not nearly enough answers

3. Wizard loves his animals more than people, and honestly, BIG MOOD.

4. TV Show that only has new seasons every like 2 years, and is slowly decreasing in quality.

5. *Snap* Half of them died. OR DID THEY?

6. Boy with anger issues and his friend go on adventure and get into trouble. They're tired of everyone crap.

Answers

Stardew Valley
Agents of Shield
Fantastic Beasts
BBC Sherlock
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Jak and Daxter
QoiHu86.png
1. Heyo you got a ton of ships towards one character and also ship hate, but also did I mention ships? Wait also....R O B O T D E C I S O N M A K E R S.

2. Will the light win? Or the D A R K. Also apparently you have to know the plot to play even though none of us no the plot ourselves.

3. Cats.War.Too many books.

4. 200 points goes to this house.

5. Boys on a road trip.

I want someone to guess these because the last two are quite vague.

ive either left most of these I only pay attenion to one *cough* hint its the first one or I gazed past the fandom.

1. Heyo you got a ton of ships towards one character and also ship hate, but also did I mention ships? Wait also....R O B O T D E C I S O N M A K E R S.

2. Will the light win? Or the D A R K. Also apparently you have to know the plot to play even though none of us no the plot ourselves.

3. Cats.War.Too many books.

4. 200 points goes to this house.

5. Boys on a road trip.

I want someone to guess these because the last two are quite vague.

ive either left most of these I only pay attenion to one *cough* hint its the first one or I gazed past the fandom.

857206adc91f5cf762f767135b6cb2391118da0cv2_hq.jpg
- gold dust woman who will sing until she reaches the edge of seventeen
- nun seduces captain while singing around Austria with his children
- aspiring writer works as an assistant to the powerful dragon lady only to disappoint her in the end... that's all
- girl from another planet has superpowers but she still lives a normal life because no one can tell she is super just by her wearing glasses
- *tries to think of one for American horror story but fails completely because nothing can be described in that show*
- gold dust woman who will sing until she reaches the edge of seventeen
- nun seduces captain while singing around Austria with his children
- aspiring writer works as an assistant to the powerful dragon lady only to disappoint her in the end... that's all
- girl from another planet has superpowers but she still lives a normal life because no one can tell she is super just by her wearing glasses
- *tries to think of one for American horror story but fails completely because nothing can be described in that show*
original.gif
It's less winning battles and more desperately trying to survive the onslaught of horrors with your party's sanity intact.
It's less winning battles and more desperately trying to survive the onslaught of horrors with your party's sanity intact.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 370 371