Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update, July 2018
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45
Yo... I thought I'd be reading an interesting little story about Mama Gladey but instead I got something much more extreme
Yo... I thought I'd be reading an interesting little story about Mama Gladey but instead I got something much more extreme
y'all i'm trippin'
y'all i'm trippin'
WhAT?!
WhAT?!
woohoo
ahh
ahh
FD1rkPC.png
Love the hatchling avatar idea! I think a few tweaks could be made though (such as scooting coatls to the left a lil so there isnt a whole line of blank space, as well as snappers being a tad low) but I totally understand there being a few issues with how to frame them since they're so different. I also love the addition of the pop-up to make up for the change in festival time, it can prevent a lot of grief and wasted turns
Love the hatchling avatar idea! I think a few tweaks could be made though (such as scooting coatls to the left a lil so there isnt a whole line of blank space, as well as snappers being a tad low) but I totally understand there being a few issues with how to frame them since they're so different. I also love the addition of the pop-up to make up for the change in festival time, it can prevent a lot of grief and wasted turns
clap

Now here's to hoping for some exclusive permabab apparel or accent/skins to really personalize these avatars.
clap

Now here's to hoping for some exclusive permabab apparel or accent/skins to really personalize these avatars.
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
If only I actually had hatchlings! Hahaha, I totally haven't had no lair space for 2 months..

BUT YES THESE NEW HATCHLING AVATARS ARE ADORABLE AND I LOVE THEM.
If only I actually had hatchlings! Hahaha, I totally haven't had no lair space for 2 months..

BUT YES THESE NEW HATCHLING AVATARS ARE ADORABLE AND I LOVE THEM.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Awww this is a great idea! Can’t wait to try it out ^^
Awww this is a great idea! Can’t wait to try it out ^^
Look at my baby avatar!

They are kinda oddly centered (WHY SO MUCH BLANK SPACE?!?!), but ugh, it's better than nothing, right?
Look at my baby avatar!

They are kinda oddly centered (WHY SO MUCH BLANK SPACE?!?!), but ugh, it's better than nothing, right?
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
Aaa hatchling avatars!! I can't wait to test it out!
Aaa hatchling avatars!! I can't wait to test it out!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 44 45