Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | I may sound like a noob, but...
I’ve got this drawing I just finished, and I have a couple questions:
The piece is 1000x1000. Is there anyone out there with photoshop willing to shrink it to 200x200? Is this even possible?
I am limited to my ipad, with just my art app, so I can’t do it myself.

OR, is there an artist out there willing to use my piece as a ref and draw me a different 200x200 piece for the character?
I’ve got this drawing I just finished, and I have a couple questions:
The piece is 1000x1000. Is there anyone out there with photoshop willing to shrink it to 200x200? Is this even possible?
I am limited to my ipad, with just my art app, so I can’t do it myself.

OR, is there an artist out there willing to use my piece as a ref and draw me a different 200x200 piece for the character?
Seeking Casual RP Buddies~
Fantasy World Builder and Artist
@Izmyr
if you google photo resizer you should be able to find one online. you don't need photoshop to resize an image
@Izmyr
if you google photo resizer you should be able to find one online. you don't need photoshop to resize an image
SdIF9XK.gif..
raven
she/her • FR+0
» lore
» art shop
» adopts
O: Unfortunately, they made my image look poopy. Which dampens my hopes of anyone else being able to resize it. Sadness.
If there’s still anyone out there willing to try, please let me know!
O: Unfortunately, they made my image look poopy. Which dampens my hopes of anyone else being able to resize it. Sadness.
If there’s still anyone out there willing to try, please let me know!
@Izmyr
I believe you can resize pieces in paint.NET
@Izmyr
I believe you can resize pieces in paint.NET

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

If you are still having trouble with resizing this I try my best to help you out!
If you are still having trouble with resizing this I try my best to help you out!
sKV5qUl.gifLIo8D8G.gif9oOuG6w.gif
@kethking
Sweet! The image is here: CLICK
@kethking
Sweet! The image is here: CLICK
@Izmyr Hi! I`ve tried to resizing your art (it`s very good btw^^) and I`ve tried my best but I don`t think I can get it to not loose a bunch of quality... I`ve tried resizing it in my art program and in a few image resizing sites. I made it 500 x 500 for you but its still not the best... sorry I couldn`t help more! The 500x500 image is in this dragons bio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42858699] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428587/42858699_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Izmyr Hi! I`ve tried to resizing your art (it`s very good btw^^) and I`ve tried my best but I don`t think I can get it to not loose a bunch of quality... I`ve tried resizing it in my art program and in a few image resizing sites. I made it 500 x 500 for you but its still not the best... sorry I couldn`t help more!

The 500x500 image is in this dragons bio

42858699_350.png

sKV5qUl.gifLIo8D8G.gif9oOuG6w.gif
@Izmyr I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me on this, that there's a drop of quality when resizing because the .jpg filetype is more prone to compression artifacts.

Is it possible for you to re-export the image as a transparent .png? I would resize it for you, but I think my program does not like the transparent background of the .jpg file, so it won't open. Plus, I'm pretty sure .png files don't get the same graininess as .jpg when resizing.

(Also, are you quite sure you want it as small as 200x200 pixels? As kethking posted above, that image is 500x500 pixels and already fits well into the dragon bio?)
@Izmyr I'm pretty sure, but don't quote me on this, that there's a drop of quality when resizing because the .jpg filetype is more prone to compression artifacts.

Is it possible for you to re-export the image as a transparent .png? I would resize it for you, but I think my program does not like the transparent background of the .jpg file, so it won't open. Plus, I'm pretty sure .png files don't get the same graininess as .jpg when resizing.

(Also, are you quite sure you want it as small as 200x200 pixels? As kethking posted above, that image is 500x500 pixels and already fits well into the dragon bio?)
JBEajtP.gif
@Izmyr Converted to PNG and resized. How does this look? [img]https://i.imgur.com/d0lGenl.png[/img]
@Izmyr Converted to PNG and resized. How does this look?

d0lGenl.png
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
@kethking
Ah, I appreciate the effort! XP I realize because of the small lines and such, it’s pretty impossible for it not to lose quality. Thanks so much!

@quintillion
For some reason, though I saved it as png, it keeps being converted when I upload it. And this isn’t the only place where I plan to use the image. There is one site in particular that requires 200x200 :/

@sumatra
:D I think that’s probably as nice as it could be! Thanks so much!
@kethking
Ah, I appreciate the effort! XP I realize because of the small lines and such, it’s pretty impossible for it not to lose quality. Thanks so much!

@quintillion
For some reason, though I saved it as png, it keeps being converted when I upload it. And this isn’t the only place where I plan to use the image. There is one site in particular that requires 200x200 :/

@sumatra
:D I think that’s probably as nice as it could be! Thanks so much!