Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Your New Bestfriend *winkwonk*
(Sorry for such a cringy title I just wanted to capture your attention.)

I'm Rutaceae, a newbie Flight Rising player. I'm utterly confused on how the game works - I don't even know how many dragon species there are - but I look forward to figuring it out! I'm really happy I was able to find an active semi-new online community game that is as interesting as this one. I've played Howrse and Chicken Smoothie in the past, but I haven't played either one of them in so long, and I didn't want to start all over again in either, so I figured I'd just start from scratch in a new online community. Anyway, I just thought I'd get my name out there since I'm going to try staying dedicated to a game for once. I hope we can all be good friends. (Which would be great cause then I could rely on someone for questions...) And I look forward to meeting every player!
- Your new bestfriend, Ruta
(Sorry for such a cringy title I just wanted to capture your attention.)

I'm Rutaceae, a newbie Flight Rising player. I'm utterly confused on how the game works - I don't even know how many dragon species there are - but I look forward to figuring it out! I'm really happy I was able to find an active semi-new online community game that is as interesting as this one. I've played Howrse and Chicken Smoothie in the past, but I haven't played either one of them in so long, and I didn't want to start all over again in either, so I figured I'd just start from scratch in a new online community. Anyway, I just thought I'd get my name out there since I'm going to try staying dedicated to a game for once. I hope we can all be good friends. (Which would be great cause then I could rely on someone for questions...) And I look forward to meeting every player!
- Your new bestfriend, Ruta
@Rutaceae

Hi, welcome to FR! There is a lot to learn about this community, not to mention the game itself, so if you need to ask questions, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to answer what I know. This is a wonderful community with great art and lore, so I hope you have fun!
@Rutaceae

Hi, welcome to FR! There is a lot to learn about this community, not to mention the game itself, so if you need to ask questions, feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to answer what I know. This is a wonderful community with great art and lore, so I hope you have fun!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
hi :)
hi :)
2heep8h.jpg
@Rutaceae

Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here!
@Rutaceae

Hey, welcome to the site! I hope you have a great time here!
Oh, wyrm?