Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | WoF group rp! Request to join (OOC chat)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54
hey! how are you planning on spending your (technically 5x longer) day?

(if you feel like sharing that.)
hey! how are you planning on spending your (technically 5x longer) day?

(if you feel like sharing that.)
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Welp glac and aedan have an argument glac well probs be angry go to class make things colder
Welp glac and aedan have an argument glac well probs be angry go to class make things colder
TvGyETb.gif
pfft, I'll do literally the same thing if Cormorant is less than polite to Permafrost.
pfft, I'll do literally the same thing if Cormorant is less than polite to Permafrost.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
Lol she’ll run off and just get angry and walk in circles and sleep on it and go to class meet some ppl
Lol she’ll run off and just get angry and walk in circles and sleep on it and go to class meet some ppl
TvGyETb.gif
@InkTheRainwing I have no idea if I should respond because Butter has been just d e ad so far.
@InkTheRainwing I have no idea if I should respond because Butter has been just d e ad so far.

9KurPRs.png

She/Her • They/Them
Polish-American
Artist
FR Time +1
Respond? Butter can keep up later I guess, but i really don’t want this rp chain to go dead
Respond? Butter can keep up later I guess, but i really don’t want this rp chain to go dead
image0_2_1.png
The rp won’t die. I’m currently busy. as soon as a space frees up, I’ll reply. I’m pretty sure Butterscotch will do the same.
The rp won’t die. I’m currently busy. as soon as a space frees up, I’ll reply. I’m pretty sure Butterscotch will do the same.
Been pretty busy so sorry I disappeared from this RP for a while ^^’ (lot of RP notifications has me confused so I’ll try and get caught up)
Been pretty busy so sorry I disappeared from this RP for a while ^^’ (lot of RP notifications has me confused so I’ll try and get caught up)
And I'm currently a bit ill so my muse hasn't much been working... ^^;
And I'm currently a bit ill so my muse hasn't much been working... ^^;
Sora. Non-Binary, They/He. Members of our system sign off, if no sign off, assume Sora is speaking. Anyone who speaks is an adult
V6tmaNc.pngsmPAAMS.pngLRdLP2V.pngOxagJgG.png
Oh no hope you get better soon <3
Oh no hope you get better soon <3
TvGyETb.gif
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 53 54