Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Breed a Lucky Free Dragon
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 173 174
@TheLegendZ

It really is no problem, but I also have to ask, Morrigan is already on the waiting list for someone else, and with coatl time and all that, It'll be about a month and a half before you can nest with her, is that ok?
@TheLegendZ

It really is no problem, but I also have to ask, Morrigan is already on the waiting list for someone else, and with coatl time and all that, It'll be about a month and a half before you can nest with her, is that ok?
Bdager.png
@Saltbreaker

Rosalie is already claimed on the waiting list by someone else, but their cooldown is 20 days. It would be about august 10th before you could nest with her, however since the waitlist is filling up again your nearest possible nest time is July 31st, would you like to wait the extra bit or would you like to go ahead and have taranna instead?
@Saltbreaker

Rosalie is already claimed on the waiting list by someone else, but their cooldown is 20 days. It would be about august 10th before you could nest with her, however since the waitlist is filling up again your nearest possible nest time is July 31st, would you like to wait the extra bit or would you like to go ahead and have taranna instead?
Bdager.png
@BandedLake wait tbh just dont forget about me lol
@BandedLake my friend told me about u breeding and i want to give it a shot. could i breed with Seranus #20971392
@BandedLake my friend told me about u breeding and i want to give it a shot. could i breed with Seranus #20971392
@TheLegendN

I'm sorry, but I have no reason to believe that you are not the same person. I don't actually restrict my amount of nests here, so If you like you may come back in the future, but it is a little rude to take up 2 spots on my waitlist, so I'm going to have to decline.
@TheLegendN

I'm sorry, but I have no reason to believe that you are not the same person. I don't actually restrict my amount of nests here, so If you like you may come back in the future, but it is a little rude to take up 2 spots on my waitlist, so I'm going to have to decline.
Bdager.png
@BandedLake
Yes! Thank you!
@BandedLake
Yes! Thank you!
@BandedLake
Could you pls breed Mentha? Thanks!
@BandedLake
Could you pls breed Mentha? Thanks!
@BandedLake
I would love to have a hatchling from Faine pls! Thanks!
@BandedLake
I would love to have a hatchling from Faine pls! Thanks!
Taranna is just as lovely, I'll go with her instead. :) @BandedLake
Taranna is just as lovely, I'll go with her instead. :) @BandedLake
OfWMi9m.gif
1 2 ... 153 154 155 156 157 ... 173 174