Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 148 149
@WildInferno Conifer has been sent to you!

@Cyabella Frond has been sent to you. I am more than happy to write some lore for her. I'm a little backed up right now on lore requests, so it'll take me at least a week to get it done (most likely). Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to discuss lore ideas you have and I will work with those!

@FwanseParee So sorry, she's already been claimed!
@WildInferno Conifer has been sent to you!

@Cyabella Frond has been sent to you. I am more than happy to write some lore for her. I'm a little backed up right now on lore requests, so it'll take me at least a week to get it done (most likely). Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to discuss lore ideas you have and I will work with those!

@FwanseParee So sorry, she's already been claimed!
wjPnp7u.png
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @bakugannvgims @WildInferno @melbelletrend @lissantly

Male tundra up on the front page!
@FantasyMyth @jesterthecleric @MZoeC @BeardFistofDoom @torqueee @saberia12 @AdminAzure @ThatPerson @Deliciousmemes @ThePlasticTree
@CorrosiveVenom @korosenseii @Twysted @Toastythief @bakugannvgims @WildInferno @melbelletrend @lissantly

Male tundra up on the front page!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx Hello! Could I adopt the Male Tundra please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43474785] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434748/43474785_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like his name to be Dust, and some lore for him would be really cool if you could!
@Xayxayx

Hello! Could I adopt the Male Tundra please?

43474785_350.png

I'd like his name to be Dust, and some lore for him would be really cool if you could!
@GreenTeaPython Sure thing! Sending him now. I will definitely send you some lore, but it will take me at least a week because I'm kinda backed up on lore requests right now (:
@GreenTeaPython Sure thing! Sending him now. I will definitely send you some lore, but it will take me at least a week because I'm kinda backed up on lore requests right now (:
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

That is too bad, Monsieur, but the second fae femme will due just as finely as the first. Perhaps, Monsieur, I even prefer the second more. In other words, I would enjoy the adoption of the second femme.
@Xayxayx

That is too bad, Monsieur, but the second fae femme will due just as finely as the first. Perhaps, Monsieur, I even prefer the second more. In other words, I would enjoy the adoption of the second femme.
@Fwanseparee

Ok, just send me a name for her and I'll send her to you!
@Fwanseparee

Ok, just send me a name for her and I'll send her to you!
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

Of course, Monsieur. I would like her name to be Anaïs, a beautiful French name!
@Xayxayx

Of course, Monsieur. I would like her name to be Anaïs, a beautiful French name!
@fwanseparee What a beautiful name! Sending her over now (:
@fwanseparee What a beautiful name! Sending her over now (:
wjPnp7u.png

One Imp and one Nocturne up on the front page

One Imp and one Nocturne up on the front page
wjPnp7u.png
@Xayxayx

Hiya, could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
@Xayxayx

Hiya, could I be added to the pinglist please? :)
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 148 149