Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Avariel's doodles!!
1 2 3 4
@Avariel
oh dude, your style is soooooo nice! i dont think i'll be able to commision you but damn if i wont keep an eye on your derg art anyway cause is so lovely ._.
@Avariel
oh dude, your style is soooooo nice! i dont think i'll be able to commision you but damn if i wont keep an eye on your derg art anyway cause is so lovely ._.
MUYNhfy.png qR9UjYJ.png
VpMOGhK.png7vhtsnW.png
dEe2UrM.pngawUnQ0L.png
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/7305ed3688a1da987c9621ab0c963a10/tumblr_pbjtk8xCOT1qjnngeo1_1280.png[/img] Hey guys, I'm back after a hiatus from the game! :-D
tumblr_pbjtk8xCOT1qjnngeo1_1280.png

Hey guys, I'm back after a hiatus from the game! :-D
Your style is absolutely gorgeous!
Your style is absolutely gorgeous!
64514_s.gif
You’ve improved greatly!
You’ve improved greatly!
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
Wow, I think I saw you at Tumbler!
The expression of light in the your artwork is so beautiful!
Wow, I think I saw you at Tumbler!
The expression of light in the your artwork is so beautiful!
2a21f7957c8c94c8.gif
@Kael @HeavyRoads @Hamscorn

Thank you guys so much! :-D I've beeen on hiatus for a while, it's nice to be back drawing more dergs~!
@Kael @HeavyRoads @Hamscorn

Thank you guys so much! :-D I've beeen on hiatus for a while, it's nice to be back drawing more dergs~!
[img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/a552d79ba9c186c6354c264e27ee831f/tumblr_pbyf7mUVBo1qjnngeo1_1280.png[/img] Update :-D
tumblr_pbyf7mUVBo1qjnngeo1_1280.png

Update :-D
@Avariel Oh man, i LOVE your style! If you ever open up a shop i have..... *opens wallet* a lot to give, lol.
@Avariel Oh man, i LOVE your style! If you ever open up a shop i have..... *opens wallet* a lot to give, lol.
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
@avariel

Oh my goodness. How in the world......I love these so much. Don’t be ashamed to show your talent. It’s so beautiful. Please tell me if you ever open an art shop.
@avariel

Oh my goodness. How in the world......I love these so much. Don’t be ashamed to show your talent. It’s so beautiful. Please tell me if you ever open an art shop.
Your art is incredible! man I wish I could paint like that digitally, aaa If you ever open for commissions, I would probably cry and then immediately commission you!
Your art is incredible! man I wish I could paint like that digitally, aaa If you ever open for commissions, I would probably cry and then immediately commission you!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
1 2 3 4