Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Mistral Jamboree
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
I would have liked it better if all skins had been available in the shop again...
I would have liked it better if all skins had been available in the shop again...
34xf4wg.jpg
Highly disappointed that it's reverted to only 5 of the skins in the marketplace. If this trend is going to continue in the future it would be best to state that from the beginning that after x date they will be removed from the marketplace instead of springing it on us as a surprise when most people have already looked at this post and moved on.
Highly disappointed that it's reverted to only 5 of the skins in the marketplace. If this trend is going to continue in the future it would be best to state that from the beginning that after x date they will be removed from the marketplace instead of springing it on us as a surprise when most people have already looked at this post and moved on.
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
@kariohki It's a kite, so yeah. ^^;
@kariohki It's a kite, so yeah. ^^;
ZPPY.png
I started a brand new team of dragons leveling and they're all halfway to level 16 and I've only found ONE skin in Coliseum. I also got lucky and found a different one digging in Wind yesterday but it seems kind of insane that I've spent that much time and effort in Coli and haven't found anything else yet. :c I also wish that all of the skins could be purchased in Marketplace. Or that we at least could know which areas are supposed to have the best yield for potential skin prizes. /disappoint
I started a brand new team of dragons leveling and they're all halfway to level 16 and I've only found ONE skin in Coliseum. I also got lucky and found a different one digging in Wind yesterday but it seems kind of insane that I've spent that much time and effort in Coli and haven't found anything else yet. :c I also wish that all of the skins could be purchased in Marketplace. Or that we at least could know which areas are supposed to have the best yield for potential skin prizes. /disappoint
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1957774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19578/1957774_350.png[/img] [/url] Yay. I never really liked a skin so much that I wanted to buy one, until now!

1957774_350.png

Yay. I never really liked a skin so much that I wanted to buy one, until now!
Loving those skins!!!!
Loving those skins!!!!
//flies off into the sun
@mcshizzle - Just fyi, the Coli skins never stocked in the Marketplace for this festival. Undel stated on one of the earlier pages that the text was mistakenly left over from the previous festival. I know it doesn't help much, but no one got a Coli skin from the Marketplace for the Mistral Jamboree.

That said, a lot of people seem to have liked the fact that all of the skins stocked in the Marketplace for the previous festival, but that's a different issue.
@mcshizzle - Just fyi, the Coli skins never stocked in the Marketplace for this festival. Undel stated on one of the earlier pages that the text was mistakenly left over from the previous festival. I know it doesn't help much, but no one got a Coli skin from the Marketplace for the Mistral Jamboree.

That said, a lot of people seem to have liked the fact that all of the skins stocked in the Marketplace for the previous festival, but that's a different issue.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr I was almost certain I had bought the female coatl skin from the marketplace, but I was incorrect. Though the way they rephrased it in the edited post made it sound like they had been stocking in the marketplace before - "For the remaining duration of holiday, " implies that it wasn't that way the entire time, but that there was an actual change to the distribution of the skins.
@Sylvandyr I was almost certain I had bought the female coatl skin from the marketplace, but I was incorrect. Though the way they rephrased it in the edited post made it sound like they had been stocking in the marketplace before - "For the remaining duration of holiday, " implies that it wasn't that way the entire time, but that there was an actual change to the distribution of the skins.
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
@Dassie, belated, since the week is almost over, but if you read the FR discussion forum, there are users at the beginning of each week who point out where is best to grind for items, and where you can find the chests.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1052324&p=mb
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1052220&p=mb
@Dassie, belated, since the week is almost over, but if you read the FR discussion forum, there are users at the beginning of each week who point out where is best to grind for items, and where you can find the chests.

http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1052324&p=mb
http://flightrising.com/main.php?board=frd&id=1052220&p=mb
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
@mcshizzle - "For the remaining duration of holiday" is a phrase that they always use for every festival announcement when they introduce skins. I think that it's now a relic of a time when skins didn't use to show up until possibly the second day of the festival. Nowadays they're pretty prompt about it.
@mcshizzle - "For the remaining duration of holiday" is a phrase that they always use for every festival announcement when they introduce skins. I think that it's now a relic of a time when skins didn't use to show up until possibly the second day of the festival. Nowadays they're pretty prompt about it.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26