Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hogwarts: The Story Begins [IC | OPEN]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 149 150
@Ribombee

Dean was so focused on the polished piece of wood in his hand that he didn't notice the girl approach and sit next to him, although her soft greeting managed to pull him from his thoughts. "What?" he replied reflexively, turning his head to fix his wide blue eyes on the girl's face. "Oh. Hi. Yeah, you can sit with me." His reply was rather rushed and definitely awkward, and he vaguely hoped that he wasn't blushing, or if he was, he hoped it wasn't visible so close to the firelight. "I'm Dean," he tacked on hastily, offering her a painfully shy smile.
@Ribombee

Dean was so focused on the polished piece of wood in his hand that he didn't notice the girl approach and sit next to him, although her soft greeting managed to pull him from his thoughts. "What?" he replied reflexively, turning his head to fix his wide blue eyes on the girl's face. "Oh. Hi. Yeah, you can sit with me." His reply was rather rushed and definitely awkward, and he vaguely hoped that he wasn't blushing, or if he was, he hoped it wasn't visible so close to the firelight. "I'm Dean," he tacked on hastily, offering her a painfully shy smile.
bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif o9GbwME.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da7eolo.gif
"oh! Oh, no no no, that was me!" He began, "That was MY fault!" He told all of them apologetically, first day and he had already caused a lot of trouble. He helped the remaining students stand, he was very embarrassed now.
"oh! Oh, no no no, that was me!" He began, "That was MY fault!" He told all of them apologetically, first day and he had already caused a lot of trouble. He helped the remaining students stand, he was very embarrassed now.
ngipcID.png
"Oh? Normally have a habit of accidentally running into people so I always assume it's me." She smiled trying to change the subject,
"Anyway, I'm Caroline. And you are..?" She asked excitedly while her hair turned a shade of pastel red.
"Oh? Normally have a habit of accidentally running into people so I always assume it's me." She smiled trying to change the subject,
"Anyway, I'm Caroline. And you are..?" She asked excitedly while her hair turned a shade of pastel red.
"Ah! My name is Sora!"
He said in excitement, he didn't have anyone focus on him yet, so this was a nice change.
"Ah! My name is Sora!"
He said in excitement, he didn't have anyone focus on him yet, so this was a nice change.
ngipcID.png
"Nice to meet you then Sora!" Her hair started turning a pinkish color now. She thought for a moment, Caroline thought she kind of recognized him from someplace, "Say, are you the one with the sister? The one everyone says is a robot?"
"Nice to meet you then Sora!" Her hair started turning a pinkish color now. She thought for a moment, Caroline thought she kind of recognized him from someplace, "Say, are you the one with the sister? The one everyone says is a robot?"
"Look at this!"
Linda lifted a mug shaped like a roaring lion, the open circle the mouth, and the mane swirled down the rest of the cup, which created a ridged, orange grip.
"It's so cute!"

From across the room, an owl hooted, and she looked up only to cry in delight. Apollo gripped a chair's back, eyeing her with black eyes she was sure would be rolling if they could, with his sleek, shimmering gold-and-white feathers as impeccable as ever. He looked perfect, just as she'd left him. He was okay.
She rushed across to him and swept him up in a hug, and he naturally let out a disgruntled hoot, because that was how Apollo worked. However, he tolerated the affection for a few moments before struggling to free himself, so that was progress.

She released him, and he crawled up her sweater to seat himself decidedly on her shoulder, and she turned back to her fellow Gryffindors.
"So..."
She glanced at the sleeping Cyrus, with his messy brown hair spread across the couch, and then back up at Darin and Carina, who were conscious, thankfully.
She found herself searching for something to say, so she held up her forgotten stack of cookies and offered, "Do you guys want one? I, uh, didn't realize how full I was when I took them."

She grinned sheepishly, raising her other hand to steady Apollo on her shoulder, because he was a large bird and she was a small girl.
He clicked his beak and eyed the newcomers suspiciously, like he thought they were about to attack.
"Look at this!"
Linda lifted a mug shaped like a roaring lion, the open circle the mouth, and the mane swirled down the rest of the cup, which created a ridged, orange grip.
"It's so cute!"

From across the room, an owl hooted, and she looked up only to cry in delight. Apollo gripped a chair's back, eyeing her with black eyes she was sure would be rolling if they could, with his sleek, shimmering gold-and-white feathers as impeccable as ever. He looked perfect, just as she'd left him. He was okay.
She rushed across to him and swept him up in a hug, and he naturally let out a disgruntled hoot, because that was how Apollo worked. However, he tolerated the affection for a few moments before struggling to free himself, so that was progress.

She released him, and he crawled up her sweater to seat himself decidedly on her shoulder, and she turned back to her fellow Gryffindors.
"So..."
She glanced at the sleeping Cyrus, with his messy brown hair spread across the couch, and then back up at Darin and Carina, who were conscious, thankfully.
She found herself searching for something to say, so she held up her forgotten stack of cookies and offered, "Do you guys want one? I, uh, didn't realize how full I was when I took them."

She grinned sheepishly, raising her other hand to steady Apollo on her shoulder, because he was a large bird and she was a small girl.
He clicked his beak and eyed the newcomers suspiciously, like he thought they were about to attack.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
“Yep! That’s me!” He said excitement.
He though, just to test how much she knew, he would ask, “You know her?”
“Yep! That’s me!” He said excitement.
He though, just to test how much she knew, he would ask, “You know her?”
ngipcID.png
"Saw you and her talking to that blond kid and the girl with the brown hair-" She quickly corrected herself, "Not that I was spying on him or anything!" Caroline tried to explain, clearly embarrassed from the brighter pink that now covered her once pale pink hair.
"Saw you and her talking to that blond kid and the girl with the brown hair-" She quickly corrected herself, "Not that I was spying on him or anything!" Caroline tried to explain, clearly embarrassed from the brighter pink that now covered her once pale pink hair.
Geniva suddenly swooped down towards Linda. The owl didn’t forcefully take a cookie... but it didn’t mean she didn’t want to. Forcefully taking things was in her nature, after all. Better yet, no one seemed to stop her... yet. However, she could sense that this girl seemed nice enough to give her food even if she didn’t just snatch it. And perhaps, if she was good, maybe score even more food.

“Coo,” the pudgy, short owl squeaked from being perched not too far away. It’s not like she didn’t like people, only certain ones. She was a hard owl to deal with, and even more hard to earn her trust. That all flew out the window with food, however. She’s do anything for that.
Geniva suddenly swooped down towards Linda. The owl didn’t forcefully take a cookie... but it didn’t mean she didn’t want to. Forcefully taking things was in her nature, after all. Better yet, no one seemed to stop her... yet. However, she could sense that this girl seemed nice enough to give her food even if she didn’t just snatch it. And perhaps, if she was good, maybe score even more food.

“Coo,” the pudgy, short owl squeaked from being perched not too far away. It’s not like she didn’t like people, only certain ones. She was a hard owl to deal with, and even more hard to earn her trust. That all flew out the window with food, however. She’s do anything for that.
FucILoG.pngimage0.gifa3zmj4c.png
Sora chuckled a bit, he decided he could trust this person. He wondered if she somehow knew about silent’s “little” crush. His face showed he was thinking about this
Sora chuckled a bit, he decided he could trust this person. He wondered if she somehow knew about silent’s “little” crush. His face showed he was thinking about this
ngipcID.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 149 150