Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Gone
These are dragons I've fallen out of love with and can't muster any lore or art ideas for anymore. It makes me sad to send em off but I'm hoping for them to go to good homes.

Please do not exalt right away. I'd really appreciate if they all get one nest at the very least~ These are freebies and if I wanted to exalt I'd do it myself.

These are dragons I've fallen out of love with and can't muster any lore or art ideas for anymore. It makes me sad to send em off but I'm hoping for them to go to good homes.

Please do not exalt right away. I'd really appreciate if they all get one nest at the very least~ These are freebies and if I wanted to exalt I'd do it myself.

@Gwynivere I'd love Quilo! :) If they are still available, of course!
@Gwynivere I'd love Quilo! :) If they are still available, of course!
@Gwynivere Oh, I'd love Hunter! I love her soft grey/white coloring! She'll pair well with one of my hatchlings :)
@Gwynivere Oh, I'd love Hunter! I love her soft grey/white coloring! She'll pair well with one of my hatchlings :)
@Gwynivere
Hi! I'm a newbie and I would love to give Hunter a place in my Oasis with some lore!
@Gwynivere
Hi! I'm a newbie and I would love to give Hunter a place in my Oasis with some lore!
@Gwynivere if hunter and/or Ani are up I’d love one (or both) of them! Hunter especially
@Gwynivere if hunter and/or Ani are up I’d love one (or both) of them! Hunter especially
Welp, I like Quilo but he's already been claimed so.. could I get Chion? Thanks!
Welp, I like Quilo but he's already been claimed so.. could I get Chion? Thanks!
@BluDevil @globetrottr @RagingCanadian @JuanSP
All dragons have been sent!
@BluDevil @globetrottr @RagingCanadian @JuanSP
All dragons have been sent!