Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE LAIR PURGE
1 2 3
Could I possible adopt Amaran?
Could I possible adopt Amaran?
May I have tess and umbra?
May I have tess and umbra?
Oh oops, looks like people already commented before me haha :'o
Oh oops, looks like people already commented before me haha :'o
Done and done! @Obsidii33 sorry fren, looks like somebody already got him. Partially my fault for the late response. Anyone else you would like? Same goes to you @Lightingrods
Done and done! @Obsidii33 sorry fren, looks like somebody already got him. Partially my fault for the late response. Anyone else you would like? Same goes to you @Lightingrods
2nsny8w.jpg
Can I have ragnarok tess, and/or vengeance?
Can I have ragnarok tess, and/or vengeance?

1HvpDHg.png 1HvpDHg.png Slowly going insane as mire enemies dodge all my rally eliminates. 1HvpDHg.png 1HvpDHg.png

@Latebirdnoworms (i love that name) Tess is gone, but I can gift you the others
@Latebirdnoworms (i love that name) Tess is gone, but I can gift you the others
2nsny8w.jpg
@EchoSoul Thank you and whoops
@EchoSoul Thank you and whoops

1HvpDHg.png 1HvpDHg.png Slowly going insane as mire enemies dodge all my rally eliminates. 1HvpDHg.png 1HvpDHg.png

May I have Navani by chance?
May I have Navani by chance?
AMEjigZ.png
@spazmoids Ughh partially my fault that I wasn't aware progens couldn't be traded at the crossroads. I'm gonna go ahead and get rid of them if I can. I apologize, but Navira looks a lot a like to her and is not a progen
@spazmoids Ughh partially my fault that I wasn't aware progens couldn't be traded at the crossroads. I'm gonna go ahead and get rid of them if I can. I apologize, but Navira looks a lot a like to her and is not a progen
2nsny8w.jpg
2nsny8w.jpg
1 2 3