Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dragons & Hatchlings!! Name your price!!
All dragons and hatchlings on the second page of my lair are for sale! Name your price!! These dragons & hatchlings MUST GO!!

Please tap my profile picture to access my dragons! Feel free to pm or ping me if you find a dragon you would like! And thanks for reading!
All dragons and hatchlings on the second page of my lair are for sale! Name your price!! These dragons & hatchlings MUST GO!!

Please tap my profile picture to access my dragons! Feel free to pm or ping me if you find a dragon you would like! And thanks for reading!
BUMP
BUMP
@Bloodpool

I take (not buy, take, as in for free) dragons that are being given away, because they are on exalt row. I want to save them, and give them a home.

I would just like to say, that I run a nursery for dragons like these.

Your dragons will be taken care of, being fed everyday and possibly given a familiar. If someone is interested in your dragons they will pay the price of it. Of course they will only be given to good homes and you will profit off your dragons being bought. I will accept a maximum of 3 of your dragons at a time (Like Crossroads) and once a batch is sent over you must wait a day to send more. Please think of my offer, and help the nursery grow!

FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, GIVE DRAGONS HOMES

My Nursery Exists For A Reason, Help Me Prove It
@Bloodpool

I take (not buy, take, as in for free) dragons that are being given away, because they are on exalt row. I want to save them, and give them a home.

I would just like to say, that I run a nursery for dragons like these.

Your dragons will be taken care of, being fed everyday and possibly given a familiar. If someone is interested in your dragons they will pay the price of it. Of course they will only be given to good homes and you will profit off your dragons being bought. I will accept a maximum of 3 of your dragons at a time (Like Crossroads) and once a batch is sent over you must wait a day to send more. Please think of my offer, and help the nursery grow!

FEEL GOOD ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING, GIVE DRAGONS HOMES

My Nursery Exists For A Reason, Help Me Prove It
God Has Given Us Two Hands:
One to RECEIVE with
One to GIVE with
- BILLY GRAHAM
@loverofbooks i have thought on your offer and I accept! I will be sending the dragons via Crossreads now! Thank you for the help.
@loverofbooks i have thought on your offer and I accept! I will be sending the dragons via Crossreads now! Thank you for the help.