Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lucky drop!
Just got my luckiest drop yet! The Arena just gave me a Chimera AND a Chimeric chest!

luckydrop_zpsc845833f.png

O.O

@.@

♥.♥

Have you had a lucky drop today?
Just got my luckiest drop yet! The Arena just gave me a Chimera AND a Chimeric chest!

luckydrop_zpsc845833f.png

O.O

@.@

♥.♥

Have you had a lucky drop today?
Wow, that's really cool! :D

I haven't had a lucky drop yet today... Clearly I need to get grinding.
Wow, that's really cool! :D

I haven't had a lucky drop yet today... Clearly I need to get grinding.
I got a granite and shale thresher in one battle! ^^ Counted myself pretty lucky for that.. And got more than 15 scrolls with gathering today, so that's lucky for my standards as well :P
I got a granite and shale thresher in one battle! ^^ Counted myself pretty lucky for that.. And got more than 15 scrolls with gathering today, so that's lucky for my standards as well :P
Grats. :)

I got a crate today too, and a Chimera, but I can't remember if they were in the same drop.
Grats. :)

I got a crate today too, and a Chimera, but I can't remember if they were in the same drop.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
I got a fairly lucky drop with a Zephyr Chest as well as a burlap sack and a leafy pack [img]http://i.gyazo.com/bb7ba44fd7b7a4a1dc6c0d0cffa3d246.png[/img] Congrats on yours @Svae!
I got a fairly lucky drop with a Zephyr Chest as well as a burlap sack and a leafy pack

bb7ba44fd7b7a4a1dc6c0d0cffa3d246.png

Congrats on yours @Svae!
alWiqh6.png
I've actually gotten three Chimera chests since the Jamboree started, and... well over a dozen of the familiar. I've actually lost count.
I've actually gotten three Chimera chests since the Jamboree started, and... well over a dozen of the familiar. I've actually lost count.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!